Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Basser1 BC29 Updated 6/4/12

basser1

Basser, you still owe us an update. :D Please!

You're right! It is over-due.

The tank is still going strong. I've done a little re-arranging and I've added a nice maxima clam I got from PEA.

It may be a while for pics though as our camera bit the dust and I'm looking to get a decent one!

Stay Tuned......

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...
Justind823

You're right! It is over-due.

The tank is still going strong. I've done a little re-arranging and I've added a nice maxima clam I got from PEA.

It may be a while for pics though as our camera bit the dust and I'm looking to get a decent one!

Stay Tuned......

We've all been tuned in for over two years now...

Where's the tank update man?! :D

I was just browsing through old featured tank profiles and ended up here hoping to see something new!

Sorry Justin. Things have got in the way this summer with baseball tourneys with the grandson, camping in our travel trailer, and spending time on my outdoor pond and re-landscaping the back yard. And the tank has been on the back burner. I still check water params and such and do a once a month water change, but that's about it. I still occasionally get on N-R and see what's happenin'.

Hopefully when things settle down and I get more time on my hands I can get back in the swing of things.

Have a good summer!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...