Top Shelf Aquatics

dshnarw BIOTOPE

dshnarw

what you makin jer send?????

and i thought i was sendin you a red cw nem??

You were? Well, I'd take that too. But rather minicarpets. Now that I has a warmwater tank and all. Jer and I are working out some sort of trade involving foreshores (like, he buys me stuff) but that's not happening immediately after I send the nems.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You were? Well, I'd take that too. But rather minicarpets. Now that I has a warmwater tank and all. Jer and I are working out some sort of trade involving foreshores (like, he buys me stuff) but that's not happening immediately after I send the nems.

lol...i'd rather the cw nem :P

your tank budget can afford minis? mebbe we can work out something in the next couple months. gotta cut a bunch up first :)

dahliaheartsyou

your tub is a gazillion times better than my able-to-see-through tank....

=[

is that a HUGE pile of codium i see?

i love that stuff, i think it's cute :lol:

lol...i'd rather the cw nem :P

your tank budget can afford minis? mebbe we can work out something in the next couple months. gotta cut a bunch up first :)

Definitely not, actually. I have zero moneys :( We could do it after the contest is over, though.

• 2 weeks later...

So I was hunting through photobucket for a picture and look what I came across.

Plate from Singapore

070812sisd5433m6.jpg

Plate in my tank

IMG_5850.jpg

They look very similar in color!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Your tub looks nice than my damn tank, lmk when you cut up the minis, I want one bad! Adin fueled this addiction to minis, blame him for me bugging everyone for them!

• 1 year later...
ts habitat, however, may need some explanation. Typical habitat for carpet anemones, including S. tapetum, is reef rubble and seagrass lagoon. The best way to explain this area is simply by posting pictures – these are pictures from Singapore taken from blogs and park/preservation site websites:

This is a tank from a park in Singapore, showing the progression of habitats from the shoreline:

P1050464.jpg

Link to this tank?

wow, old thread bump :blink:

you should be able to find that tank shot in one of the links in my opening post. i have no idea which one anymore.

• 1 year later...
Fearlessmoto

sorry i was busy laughing my ass off at Duncans signature of the guy setting his crotch on fire, anyway,

very cool concept, and the research shows serious dedication, you got me wanted to do a biotope in my new all in one i built, just gotta figure out what at this point.

definite BUMP +1 for the Biotope idea ;)

Archived