Top Shelf Aquatics

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

Lol k bet she's reading this right now thinking: "WTF?"

nope. wrong again.

too young for the lounge? rofl, some of those dudes act like 6yo all the time hahahaha.

hmmm, I wonder when I actually posted first in WL, I'll have to go thru and see again. And FBWL iss looking more attractive now that its a more exclusive club. I liked the real WL but some people need to learn how to shut up and be respectful.

animalmaster6
too young for the lounge? rofl, some of those dudes act like 6yo all the time hahahaha.

:lol: Mark

Btw The Kuhli Loach is doing phenominal. I love the awesome little guy :happy:

Edited by animalmaster6
:lol: Mark

Btw The Kuhli Loach is doing phenominal. I love the awesome little guy :happy:

Sweet! I'm so glad!!! hes an awesome little bugger. i'm glad he's in good hands now. I had him since '06 or '07. I'm so glad he's doing well.

i like you mark, i do. but this is dumb. no way you've read every post in WL. i know i haven't for sure.

I've read every post in this thread. I've also met Weets, Bible Sue, and I think SPerry in real life couple of years back.

Here's a quick test for ya if you don't know who c est ma is you shouldn't be posting in this thread. Somewhere I'd say around page 30 Weets made a list of who was aloud to goof off in her thread. Few people have properly earned the right since then to goof off in here.

Mini-dude there is no reason I can think of that you should be able to create more post in 2 months than I've created in 4 years. NR is kinda like school you have to shut up and learn before you can properly become a part of the family.

I've said enough I need to go process photos before I go to bed.

Lots of people have accepted me into the family but I think I barged into one there'd that was wwwwaaayyyyy over my head. My thread has gone 30 pages in a week.

30 pages of people telling you to shut up doesn't count.

Have you posted anything useful here yet?

Helped anyone with there reefing problems?

could you?

This is a community formost to discuss issues , new idea and for newbs to plead for help. Then there is the WL. You may be able to read it, but that doesn't mean you should post in it. I honestly think we need some sort of age requirement on NR, too many kids are getting on here and being annoying.

That's pretty much true, I had to laugh at that!!!

Lemme see if I can give a short explanation.

On my old Prop tank thread, there was a group of us who got on just to hang out and be crazy and talk about whatever. This was the beginning of Weetie's Lounge.

I recently decided to revive Weetie's Lounge on this thread, starting around pg. 20 or so.

We have a core group of around 10-15 original members.

We also have 2 new members, Christopher Marks and kmitch who recently passed an initiation to earn the right to become official Weetie's Lounge members.

Shenanigans, lightheartedness, and goofiness are heartily encouraged in Weetie's Lounge, seriousness only when clearly warranted.

Crudeness, trolling, and putdowns are strongly frowned upon and will be shamelessly edited by me whenever they dare to raise their ugly head.

We like contests, cookies, coffee and reefing, not necessarily in that order.

I guess that's about it.

30 pages of people telling you to shut up doesn't count.

Have you posted anything useful here yet?

Helped anyone with there reefing problems?

could you?

This is a community formost to discuss issues , new idea and for newbs to plead for help. Then there is the WL. You may be able to read it, but that doesn't mean you should post in it. I honestly think we need some sort of age requirement on NR, too many kids are getting on here and being annoying.

They are not telling me to shut up.

I have helped people with their reefing problems. Have you? Or have you been sitting in the WL and the L all the time?

Why do you think there should be an age limit? Young people who are interested in this hobby have the right to know more a out it.

They are not telling me to shut up.

I have helped people with their reefing problems. Have you? Or have you been sitting in the WL and the L all the time?

Why do you think there should be an age limit? Young people who are interested in this hobby have the right to know more a out it.

because very young people cannot handle all the privileges of posting imo. why do you think they don't let you vote and stuff like that? because its important adult stuff.-said with irony in his voice.

you are allowed to read. but you should think before you go posting all sorts of nonsense. I help from time to time, when they aren't asking silly questions easily answered by searching.

Have you perchance read some of my instructional threads where I outline new techniques or new designs? I guess those aren't helpful enough for you. Good day to you I say!

Edited by Markushka
because very young people cannot handle all the privileges of posting imo. why do you think they don't let you vote and stuff like that? because its important adult stuff.-said with irony in his voice.

you are allowed to read. but you should think before you go posting all sorts of nonsense. I help from time to time, when they aren't asking silly questions easily answered by searching.

Have you perchance read some of my instructional threads where I outline new techniques or new designs? I guess those aren't helpful enough for you. Good day to you I say!

No but I have read bitts informational threads

Mini-Dude I'm sorry if this seems overly blunt. But do you remember us talking about each thread is like a table at teh coffee shop. What their saying is that you haven't been invited to sit at the table, & that if you want to ever be invited there are things that have to happen first. you have been told what they are. I recommend that you go do those. the current set of actions are not being helpful & the fact that you are continuing to chose them. make your ability to receive help when asking for it less likely. which is unfortunate since many in this thread would be the most experienced & best to help. one last thing to conceder is that NR should not be considered a chat-room even if a threads current conversation would appear to be closer to that. It is a reef forum & it would be best to keep posts to the topic of reefing. While posting in places that will be responsive to your questions. If these criterai are not met it would be better to not post.

Again.

ask ?

help those who ask

read the threads

search

I'm done.

I've read every post in this thread. I've also met Weets, Bible Sue, and I think SPerry in real life couple of years back.

Here's a quick test for ya if you don't know who c est ma is you shouldn't be posting in this thread. Somewhere I'd say around page 30 Weets made a list of who was aloud to goof off in her thread. Few people have properly earned the right since then to goof off in here.

Mini-dude there is no reason I can think of that you should be able to create more post in 2 months than I've created in 4 years. NR is kinda like school you have to shut up and learn before you can properly become a part of the family.

I've said enough I need to go process photos before I go to bed.

I so miss Diane and her wonderful posts and pics.

:FACEPALM:

Anyone who does not know me well enough to know I am female should not be a regular contributor to this thread.

:lol:

Love all the sketch- ups JP

...this is for Henry-

Good Morning W L !!!