Weetabix7

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

19,630 posts in this topic

If you don't want to read 900 pages well then you shouldn't bother posting here. obviously you aren't interested enough in what we stand for. newbs should respect the established community. shut up and read, maybe you'll be ready to post in a few months or years.

ams thread is different btw.

AB was out to get b& moran. You got trolled. Take your knocks like a man and move on.

Dude before I posted ivread 300 pages.

If you don't want to read 900 pages well then you shouldn't bother posting here.

i like you mark, i do. but this is dumb. no way you've read every post in WL. i know i haven't for sure.

when are you coming to take me out for a beer btw?

It would take me like a year to read it all.

point mark is making is that before you post you should figure out what the ethos of the thread is. you tweens come in like a herd of horny goats humping every thread in sight, then get surprised when people try to beat you with bamboo canes.

as to reading it before posting. I did kinda not every post but at least skimmed every page before joining in for anything more than just a quick blurb. yeah took some time & I don't really remember any of it anyway. But still its the right thing to do.

Oh & go look up Ethos its a great word to know.

Ok thanks for the advice

No more randomly posting on long threads before you read them.

i like you mark, i do. but this is dumb. no way you've read every post in WL. i know i haven't for sure.

when are you coming to take me out for a beer btw?

I've read a good 90% tho. a lot that I missed were some of bitts long posts that are hard to read hung over.

oh and i'll be dropping by some time this summer if you're down for a drink. I'm exiled to upstate for the time being.

it took me a year of lurking here to start posting in WL, and this guys here teo months and has nothing better to do than show up where he isn't exactly wanted. Try the other lounge first. they'll set you strait.

yeah man, just let me know.

I'd hit you up over spring break but my 21st is the week after...

Sorry Mark.

I've read a good 90% tho. a lot that I missed were some of bitts long posts that are hard to read hung over.

oh and i'll be dropping by some time this summer if you're down for a drink. I'm exiled to upstate for the time being.

it took me a year of lurking here to start posting in WL, and this guys here teo months and has nothing better to do than show up where he isn't exactly wanted. Try the other lounge first. they'll set you strait.

I'm banned from the lounge cause I'm underage

I'm banned from the lounge cause I'm underage

Lol!

Yes but I was also told I lounged better than montipora. :P

hey Joe some thing like this.

fram%20part%202.png

frame%20part%203.png

frame%20part%204.pngback%20skined.png

frame%20with%20top.png

now in the mock up I left out a couple things like crossbeams & such. But I figure that's pretty easy to throw in. If it looks good I'll throw it up on the sketch up warehouse. so you can download it.

couple more

notched%20for%20cross%20braceing.pngcrossbeams.png

Edited by bitts

not saying much.

Lol you don't think I loaned better than monti?

It is cool to go back and look at the thread though. My first post in Weet's lounge was 3 years ago. Amazing it has been going that long, and then the FB cult comes along and disrupts the natural flow of things. Did I say natural flow..........................................hmmm........

Edited by spanko

Hey, ya think maybe Cristel has aged a bit? She doesn't seem to have the bite she had before. :unsure:;)

If it's really her, she might have just grown up a bit being away from Billy. That dude had to have been a bad influence. Also she did mention therapy, lol. I always thought she'd have a breakdown and end up in therapy.

Oc told me she was banned and then made a different account.

I heard she moved to TN. Any truth in that?