SaltCritters.com

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

They weren't much fun man, I gotta be honest. But, that's life I guess. We've been overdue about 4 years for a major flood. We're just lucky they had the foresight after the last one to build a dam with an extra 150% capacity for flood mitigation. Had they not we would've been screwed.

Very surreal experience. Shame was, it had more a damaging impact on my reefing than it did on my house. Lots of livestock damage from power cuts and lack of access to RO water. It coinciding with a heatwave wasn't great.

Edited by n0rk

ritchie, do you want a free TV? check the lounge for the thread.

sorry weets for the hijack, i hate PMs and knew i could find ritchie here. i was going to give you a cookie but i found this in google image search for cookie and i thought it was better.

shoulder-cookie.jpg

Na they just keep sing the same damn song over & over. Off key & muffled so you can't even tell what it's suppose to be. They'ed have to be ably to here them, to know their talking to me again. :)

Or do they, have they tuned their satellites in on my brain again. quick to the tinfoil.

Tank looks nice....shallow is good.

BTW you cost me money... :)

I understand why you would drive all the way to Atlantis.... Nice place, thanks for the recommendation. I will go back. I my have brought him on as a sponsor for SMMAS.