Innovative Marine Aquariums

Paradise Reef Frag Pack Special

ParadiseReef

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well my claim is still open in paypal, and i sent this guy 3 emails. He has not responded in private with me, made any attempts to refund my money or contact me or any others either publicly or on this forum. Paypal will prob just freeze his bank account if he tries to screw us over. Happens all the time when dead beat people dont come thru on ebay, thats why we all use paypal, just in case deadbeats dont come thru with the product that trusting saps like us shell out their hard earned money to. I am a firm believer in Karma, and this dude will get his.

He said he had refunded some peoples money today and that he was working on the rest.

That is all the info I got.

I am not going to involve myself further in the situation and this will be my last post in this thread.

I really hope the best for all of you and that you get your money back or coral or whatever.

why hasn't anyone just called up his store?

He won't return phone calls. This guy is a real low life. It's pretty sad that he is that hard up and is lacking any real skills that he has to rip a few people off for a few hundred of dollars. I will not waste any more time on this other than following through with paypal. Allthough it may be worth small claims court (if paypal does not panout) just to drag his a$$ in there, I am willing and can afford to take the time. Sometimes principle is more important than the cost. James, refund our money and stop lying to people, this is getting stupid.

On a second note, he must be banned from this forum! Any reasonable person can see that this guy is worthless as a vendor and will do nothing but disrupt good business on this website.

It really sucks you guys all got screwed. I just placed an order with yourreef.com right before I first saw this post. At the time I wished I had seen the post before I ordered, now I'm really glad I didn't.

It really sucks you guys all got screwed. I just placed an order with yourreef.com right before I first saw this post. At the time I wished I had seen the post before I ordered, now I'm really glad I didn't.

I as well am happy that you did no place an order with him. The less screwed over the better ;)

Let us know how your order went, so we know who we can order from and get product.

I will post again if I get a refund or some sort of contact unitl then good luck to all who made the mistake of trusting this guy.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!!!!!

I as well am happy that you did no place an order with him. The less screwed over the better ;)

Let us know how your order went, so we know who we can order from and get product.

Will do. It ships out tomorrow and should be here Thursday. I did a little bit of research and yourreef.com gets pretty good reviews. I ordered a couple specific frags and a frag pack. I contacted them before I placed my order and they let me specify types of corals that I didn't want, to make sure I don't end up with any doubles of things I already have. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Will do. It ships out tomorrow and should be here Thursday. I did a little bit of research and yourreef.com gets pretty good reviews. I ordered a couple specific frags and a frag pack. I contacted them before I placed my order and they let me specify types of corals that I didn't want, to make sure I don't end up with any doubles of things I already have. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

sounds good, I appreciate hearing about the good ones. I personally did not bother any kind of research on this guy James mainly because he was a sponsor here, had a website that seems kept up, and he is Paypal verified. I certainly do not put NR at any fault for accepting him as a sponsor, just with all the above in place I did not feel I had any reason to not trust him.

It is true, He will get his. The more I look into this guy the worse he gets. He has done this before and continues to do so through different avenues.

Yourreef is a great place to deal with, nice people there.

ParadiseReef
It is true, He will get his. The more I look into this guy the worse he gets. He has done this before and continues to do so through different avenues.

...funny considering this is the only site I have advertised on besides my local club not to mention I have been in business for a total of 5 months.

I will not waste time with explanations or excuses, but I can assure you this won't happen again. The three of you who didn't get your orders will be getting an order in a couple days.

James

Can I still order?

ARE YOU CRAZY?

Or just being funny? I hope the latter.

This guy is a looser. Stay away!!!

I'm still waiting for the story, though. What happened? Wait let me guess, homeland security shut down his store because he accidentally imported a rare strain of some kind of virus that has affected him and everyone he knows. And it kept him from calling everyone because the virus made him delusional and he thought he sent everyone's order out 2 weeks ago.

I hope everyone else get's their money back too.

...funny considering this is the only site I have advertised on besides my local club not to mention I have been in business for a total of 5 months.

I will not waste time with explanations or excuses, but I can assure you this won't happen again. The three of you who didn't get your orders will be getting an order in a couple days.

James

Take a look at this guy's ebay profile. The last 15 people or so were never shipped their order either. Then he changed his profile and did it again under a different name.

He is a lowlife.

DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY MONEY!!!!

...funny considering this is the only site I have advertised on besides my local club not to mention I have been in business for a total of 5 months. I will not waste time with explanations or excuses, but I can assure you this won't happen again. The three of you who didn't get your orders will be getting an order in a couple days. James
Don't you think you owe the people who were waiting weeks an explanation?!
Take a look at this guy's ebay profile. The last 15 people or so were never shipped their order either. Then he changed his profile and did it again under a different name.He is a lowlife.DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY MONEY!!!!
Damn talk about awful feedback, this guy is looking like a borderline sleaze at the moment... :o

He's on here right now reading this thread, and still doesn't even have the nerve to try to explain himself for ripping people off on this board.

But, now he knows that we all know that he just does this all the time. Borderline sleaze is too nice for someone like this. He's just a theif, it's that simple.

Archived