SaltCritters.com

Paradise Reef Frag Pack Special

ParadiseReef

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

UPS canceled my pickups last night without notification and by the time I found out it was too late to drop off. I'm working on getting them out for tomorrow, but with the holiday it's looking rather dubious. I'll let you know. DJ Orion- Is Monday alright or would Wednesday be better?

James

Hey guys,

UPS canceled my pickups last night without notification and by the time I found out it was too late to drop off. I'm working on getting them out for tomorrow, but with the holiday it's looking rather dubious. I'll let you know. DJ Orion- Is Monday alright or would Wednesday be better?

James

probably best to wait until wednesday for thursday now. otherwise they will sit in a warehouse for a couple days.

Hey guys,

James

Thats kinda bad on UPS's part. I know how hard you worked on Thursday to get everything ready to ship. Everyone will be very happy with what you get. I was able to see if all first hand as James was bagging it all.

Thats kinda bad on UPS's part. I know how hard you worked on Thursday to get everything ready to ship. Everyone will be very happy with what you get. I was able to see if all first hand as James was bagging it all.

and now ya just made me even more anxious to get this.....damn ups..lol

probably best to wait until wednesday for thursday now. otherwise they will sit in a warehouse for a couple days.

monday would be great if its still possible, otherwise it would have to be on friday

Hey I am new to nano reef! But I am not new to paradise reef!

I live arond the corner and dont even go to premium aquatics anymore!

I will wait for him to find it, he is one He** of a good guy with hard to find quality!!!

Hey I am new to nano reef! But I am not new to paradise reef!

I live arond the corner and dont even go to premium aquatics anymore!

I will wait for him to find it, he is one He** of a good guy with hard to find quality!!!

well whatever but some kind of contact would be nice. I planned and made arrangements for today delivery and as it stands now I have no idea if the order is even shipped yet or not...

well whatever but some kind of contact would be nice. I planned and made arrangements for today delivery and as it stands now I have no idea if the order is even shipped yet or not...

Thats whats bugging me right now. I just want to know the status of my order.

Atomic081 or TRANSMATT if you guys happen to stop by the shop tomorrow coud you drop the word that we are trying to contact James?

I will let him know about your concerns. I am going in this saturday.

On his behalf he had all the frag packs were bagged and ready to be shipped on time till UPS screwed him. You all are getting some good stuff.

Sux that you didn't even get a tracking number but it seems that people speak very highly of him so I really wouldn't worry. I think the Holidays probably screwed a lot of stuff up.

i'm not worried about it, i just would like to know when to expect it. No vendor would make a special like this on a forum and not do a good job. It would be bad business.

I am going over there tonight to see whats up!

YOU GUYS ARE STARTING TO WORRY ME THIS IS NOT LIKE JAMES!!!!!!!!

He is a rare breed trying to help out and find anything!

Well no communication and no delivery. James please cancel my order (#13) and refund my paypal account.

I am requesting the same please. refund my paypal as the next coming weeks I am very unsure of my schedule to be able to accept any corals. My order number was 14.

Archived