Top Shelf Aquatics

Weetie's 10g Prop Tank

Weetabix7

I have frags of Delicate Coral (sps), maybe one frag of blue polyp Purple Monti Cap.

Bummer, after Xmas I only have $23.12 left in PayPal.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bummer, after Xmas I only have $23.12 left in PayPal.
Just bring some goodies she can't resist to the swap. Problem solved! :lol:
When I'm gone; don't cry for meI am not dead; I'm in sweet eternityI'll live forever; I'll wait for all of youWhen it’s your time; it’s what God would have us do.He called my name; He said come homeI did not die; please do not cry; I will no more roamI'll be by our Savior forever; soon, you tooWe’ll walk in the light; praising God in all that we do.Do not mourn for me; I have sweet victoryI'll walk in Gods’ garden; and glories seeI am not dead; He set me free; an Angel called to meIts beautiful here; Heavens’ full of cheer; you'll see.I did not die my love; I only went aheadI knew you’d understand; though I know this, you'll dreadThat will pass too; do all God would have you doMaybe up there God will let me have; a glimpse of you.I did not die, so do not cry; I'll meet you here one dayJesus will send an Angel to bring you to me; all the wayOur love is sure; our hearts are strongI did not die, so please don't cry; I am home.Pearlie Duncan Walker
Thank you for this. It is a new one to me.
Get lost in following the flame war in the beginner's and what happens...Weetie's making her 2000th post!!! And a heck a post too!Rich Mullins has always been one of my favorite singer/songwriters (anyone who can play the dulcimer with some spoons deserves a stamp of approval).And a beautiful choice of Scripture - full of promise:The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor;he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,to proclaim liberty to the captives,and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor,and the day of vengeance of our God;to comfort all who mourn;to grant to those who mourn in Zion-to give them a crown instead of ashesthe oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit;that they may be called oaks of righteousnessthe planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified.
Thanks for the emphesis. I memorized that one years ago & it has been a comfort as life has happened.

Brennan1dayold.jpg

RSCN1467.jpg

DSCF2359.jpg

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Sweet Silly Stinker

Happy Birthday to you!

He's 2 today. :happy:

LOL GOGLZ!

Weetie, respond to my latest PM, silly! :flower: DO EET! Don't pretend you didn't read it!

LOL GOGLZ!

Weetie, respond to my latest PM, silly! :flower: DO EET! Don't pretend you didn't read it!

Sry, brain is tired and not feeling good today, thought I'd already responded.

Will do after putting Birthday Boy to bed and chugging some caffeine so as to be semi-coherent.

No worries, Weetz0rz! I just didn't want you to not respond out of not wanting people to do nice things for you. You deserve it! :)

Just bring some goodies she can't resist to the swap. Problem solved! :lol:

Y'know, she's pretty much right. The stuff I got from you last time is doing great and I love it. If I don't move the Christmas Favia soon, it's gonna start growing onto the eggcrate, and the Pavona isn't far behind.

Thats good stuff Lisa :)Really good stuff. Thank you. I really needed that right about now.:)

You are quite welcome. I find that my life seems to regularly cycle between the sentiments and experiences mentioned in those two songs and one Scripture reference.

HMMMMMM......I HAS TRADE 4 U WHEN U GET SUNSET MONTI:

HPIM3308.JPG

HPIM3324.JPG

omgomgomgomgomgomg DROOL omgomgomgomgomgomg

I WANT SOME NOW!!!

Where did you get that from?

That is so exactly the kind of stuff I've been wanting to get.

Darn you!!

I really, really wish you were close enough to come to the frag swap.

Not only would I love to trade some stuff with you (I have a RPE/GPE colony I'd happily trade you for a frag of that!) but I'd really to just hang out with you and Amber for a bit.

Are you SURE you can't make an eensy-weensy trip down here? :flower::flower::flower:

Y'know, she's pretty much right. The stuff I got from you last time is doing great and I love it. If I don't move the Christmas Favia soon, it's gonna start growing onto the eggcrate, and the Pavona isn't far behind.

You are quite welcome. I find that my life seems to regularly cycle between the sentiments and experiences mentioned in those two songs and one Scripture reference.

omgomgomgomgomgomg DROOL omgomgomgomgomgomg

I WANT SOME NOW!!!

Where did you get that from?

That is so exactly the kind of stuff I've been wanting to get.

Darn you!!

I really, really wish you were close enough to come to the frag swap.

Not only would I love to trade some stuff with you (I have a RPE/GPE colony I'd happily trade you for a frag of that!) but I'd really to just hang out with you and Amber for a bit.

Are you SURE you can't make an eensy-weensy trip down here? :flower::flower::flower:

:lol: LFS in Baltimore has a ton of rainbow monti frags ($$$$$$). I can't believe Amber let me even THINK about getting it, but she got revenge by selling one of my fish tanks tonight.

I wish I could get down there as well, it'd be nice to hang out with some fellow NRers in person, and if I didn't have TA meetings all day the day before I'd be VERY tempted :) If it weren't so soon, I'd frag a piece and send it with Amber. You'll have to push for another frag swap during my spring break ;)

Hahaha, i know she sold it and twisted ur arm, nice rainbow, what store? EA,

:lol: things she does best...

Of course EA. Is there really any other LFS? Went in looking for seagrass, came out with rainbow monti :huh:

MrCoral.

oh yeah...I forget they have a storefront now. He's too busy with all the aussie stuff.

I get a lot of stuff from Blue Ribbon Koi - a ton of $10-$20 SPS frags, if you ever make it to north VA.

*Sigh* I'm sorry Weetie - every time I come by here I hijack your thread :(

oh yeah...I forget they have a storefront now. He's too busy with all the aussie stuff.

I get a lot of stuff from Blue Ribbon Koi - a ton of $10-$20 SPS frags, if you ever make it to north VA.

*Sigh* I'm sorry Weetie - every time I come by here I hijack your thread :(

You can make it up to me with some yummy Monti frags.

I'm growing out some frags of a very nice and healthy (and very purple!) blue polyp purple cap that you might like. The longer it's in my tank, the more purple it gets. When I first got it it looked kinda tan with purple undertones, but now it's so purple that it glows purple even with the lights off. No kidding!

I was looking on Mr.Coral's site last week or so and saw some nice Monti's that I considered, but I didn't want to take the risk on a site that I'm so unfamiliar with.

You can make it up to me with some yummy Monti frags.

I'm growing out some frags of a very nice and healthy (and very purple!) blue polyp purple cap that you might like. The longer it's in my tank, the more purple it gets. When I first got it it looked kinda tan with purple undertones, but now it's so purple that it glows purple even with the lights off. No kidding!

I was looking on Mr.Coral's site last week or so and saw some nice Monti's that I considered, but I didn't want to take the risk on a site that I'm so unfamiliar with.

Might have to take you up on that - purple/blue are lacking a bit in my tank.

I'd be willing to vouch for Mr. Coral as a storefront, at least. He's got some nice stuff, all healthy, and the owner is a pretty nice guy. I haven't bought from the website with him only an hour away, though. (Biggest downside is his pics are sometimes lacking. Wish he'd take some classes...or give me a couple of frags to come up and take pictures on the weekends or something)

I attended a discouraging meeting of the school board tonight.

The Superintendant rambled on and on for 45 minutes saying nothing. He basically gave excuses for why the school board was having problems providing full bus transportation and said the Police Dept. should be more involved in helping with crossing safety.

Of course he thinks they should be more involved, it allows him to pass the buck.

When some people tried to ask questions, they were told they should email their questions.

Unreal.

They did a halfway decent news story on it tonight. It can be summarized as follows:

Ashley's dad said the Superintendant says nothing and does nothing and he's very frustrated.

The Superintendant said he always listens to his constituency and he's "there for the children".

Pitiful.

Here's a link to the news story:

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=7591290

Okay, here's a quickie update for everyone.

The frags I got from nano-paul are doing AWESOME, I really love them.

I got some frags from BibleSue as Christmas presents that I've added, including Nuclear Greens and small frags of these:

PinkLadies3-1.jpg

Combo2.jpg

Brownorangepeach3.jpg

My Blue Polyp Purple Monti Cap is taking off and doing incredible. The blue polyps and purple base combine together to give an intense lilac coloration overall. I'm really happy with that one.

I got some sps frags from Prop, including a Blueberry Polyp Monti Cap, but they're still acclimating to my system a little bit. Not doing bad, just still adjusting to the change, I think.

About a week ago I got some B-Ionic and started dosing with that. I'm still working on getting my Alk and Ca levels in balance. My Alk is fine, but my Ca is still low.

I'm a little concerned that my B-Ionic dosing is throwing something off balance somehow. I mention this because I have a couple of zoa frags that haven't been opening for the last 3 days or so. The tank looks fine overall but these few won't open. The odd thing is that they're zoas that have been with me for a while and have previously been VERY hardy.

My Tubs Blues have faded as well, but I suspect this is due to a bad reaction to my switch to Red Sea Pro salt a couple of weeks ago. Some of my corals got really unhappy after my first WC with it. I honestly think there may be something wrong with that bucket and have stopped using it.

I've been doing daily 1g WC's with Tropic Marin salt to try to correct whatever is going on.

Current values are:

SG- 1.025

Mg- 1350

Alk- 3.5 meq/l

Ca- 320

HMMMMMM......I HAS TRADE 4 U WHEN U GET SUNSET MONTI:

HPIM3308.JPG

HPIM3324.JPG

what kind of coral is that? im trying to learn.. there's so many.. good thing i have lots of time to wait for my tank to get established!

weetabix: what a cute kid!

Archived