Pod Your Reef

EZ III

ezcompany

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh, some decisions need to be made. Two major problems:

I'm PROBABLY moving within a month, and am not too sure if I should set it up yet.

I don't have a working camera....the Canon is currently out of state undergoing repairs.

I will however borrow a camera soon and give my initial thoughts on it. So sorry for the delay :(

Argh, some decisions need to be made. Two major problems:

I'm PROBABLY moving within a month, and am not too sure if I should set it up yet.

I don't have a working camera....the Canon is currently out of state undergoing repairs.

I will however borrow a camera soon and give my initial thoughts on it. So sorry for the delay :(

All that hype, and now we might have to wait a month.... :tears:

• 4 weeks later...
d'Espresso

im still on the search and researching on what to do, what i need to get started and equipments on building a simple, clean look, automatic, and easy to handle to build a tank like yours. i am going for the Solana 34 gallon. So i landed on your page and enjoyed what you have done. i will be following your thread but i would like to know if you can pm the list and price and where to get everything done. This would be a thrill to me if you can do that. thanks :)

He is probably trying to move EVEN closer to me ..... LMAO ( he currently lives 1 block away )

Also i forgot to show you a picture of this clam at Ali's shop you will love it :)

hey guys

so sorry but literally everything about my life is up in the air right now.

first things first, i need to secure a place to live as i'm just not getting along with the current roommate.

the new tank is still empty so i really apologize to anyone waiting for updates :(

• 4 months later...

Archived