Needreefunds

Still looks great Steve!

sux that you don't get to enjoy it all day like before

Clown is hangin' in the spawn?

Great pics, nice update buddy. B)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a true shock how little time I get to see my tank now. Plus the coralline is gone and it looks empty. But more room for new corals! Going from 14 hrs a day to about 10 minutes...

The clown still loves her spawn it is her turf and if you come near it and are not a bangaii cardinal watch out! They are buddies, maybe it is a color/race thing? Mandarin is fat as ever, every other day feeding of rods food keeps it happy.

I really miss this tank, after you invest so much time watching it 10 minutes a day is hard to digest. On the other hand some of my coworkers that work on the other side of the building get to enjoy it for hours. So I am more than happy to share it with them and they express the daily antic events with me. \

It is better to give than receive.

It is also better to enjoy an aquarium than have to invest and maintain it. ;) But I am more than happy with letting others enjoy it more than myself.

WOW!!!!

I started reading his thread around 6 months ago, and really hoped on getting a RSM, however i found it difficult to justify the set up costs involved so left the idea to rest.

However today I have just bought a 12month old RSM already set up with live rock , fish and corals for £300 GBP.... I pick this up later this week , and cant wait to start making it my own. I am definatly going to be customising the filter system with ideas i have learnt from this thread....

I think it is great you all come on here sharing your experiences, i have learnt plenty around this tank from you all.

I will be following closely now as i am part of the RSM gang, ( and most probably be askin novice questions) but would be great to get your hints and tips along the way....

Stevie T ... your tank is truly an inspiration, I won't stop untill mine looks half as good as yours ..

Keep up the good work...

Luke

WOW!!!!

I started reading his thread around 6 months ago, and really hoped on getting a RSM, however i found it difficult to justify the set up costs involved so left the idea to rest.

However today I have just bought a 12month old RSM already set up with live rock , fish and corals for £300 GBP.... I pick this up later this week , and cant wait to start making it my own. I am definatly going to be customising the filter system with ideas i have learnt from this thread....

I think it is great you all come on here sharing your experiences, i have learnt plenty around this tank from you all.

I will be following closely now as i am part of the RSM gang, ( and most probably be askin novice questions) but would be great to get your hints and tips along the way....

Stevie T ... your tank is truly an inspiration, I won't stop untill mine looks half as good as yours ..

Keep up the good work...

Luke

:welcome: To N-R

Thank you Luke, glad it has helped! Let me know when you start a tank thread so we can all see pictures.

199,697 ;)

:scarry:

wow, wut are the odds of that happenin' at da same time?

My Nissan is dead :( well it is probably on a race track somewhere or dead by now from that. It got T-Boned in 2005 and totaled from value vs age yet I made out as it increased in value. I hit 200,000 on it back in 2004, but figured the picture fit with the thread.

Needreefunds
My Nissan is dead :( well it is probably on a race track somewhere or dead by now from that. It got T-Boned in 2005 and totaled from value vs age yet I made out as it increased in value.

:o yikes!

I hit 200,000 on it back in 2004, but figured the picture fit with the thread.

That it does Sir, that it does.

Carry on Max master and AIO problem solver.

Pretty soon you're going to wake up in the middle of the night to find your refrigerator wide open, and water all over your floor. The fish are...evolving :mellow: ...

Thanks. love the original AV

Maybe next time I take these it will be with a new camera :D

stevieT!! Nice job on the 200,000 views! I freaking love when numbers are sooo even finally!! And I absolutely love that pic of mr. clown takin that flake righ out of your comparatively massive hand!!! Go clown.

and seriously, this tank is the flagship of inTank, get that ATO done!!

Thank you for the kind words. I can't believe this silly thread has 200K views, people need to get a life :lol:

I agree, I need to take personal time and get that ATO done. I have to admit this aquarium has become inTank's #1 marketing tool. I did find another source for an ATO. The branch manager comes in every morning and tops it off for me! All I have to do is provide RO water in the jug and it is done.

Maybe this weekend I will take time out from production and get over to the office and plum up the ATO. The only reason I am stalling is because I want to do a much nicer job on it this time, no more plastic tubing.

Well, you can't argue with your current top-off method. That's pretty slick.

I don't quite understand what you mean by no plastic tubing? Do you not want like vinyl airline or waterline tuning? Pvc instead?

Archived