Cultivated Reef

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

Yeah, sort of impressive. But I got something extremely similar, how detailed was yours? More copy and paste, but any email that wasn't sent by a machine is a good one!

Yeah, I think a majority of the e-mail was copy/paste. Here is the semi-personalized:

Hello, this is Sonny from MrCoral.com. I hope you having a great day today. Just want to touch base with you. Your corals will go out Monday for Tuesday FedEX. With the weather you have to make sure this package gets in your tank right away. Send me an email if this is an issue by 10 Am Monday.

Thanks

Mr. Coral

And then a whole bunch of text I am assuming is standard (give us a call if you want to add stuff, the 60% sales, etc.).

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same email I received except Tuesday was Thursday.

I have to double check that now when I get home, I may have been crazy and over-worked but with a copy and paste email it should have said Tuesday.

same email I received except Tuesday was Thursday.

I have to double check that now when I get home, I may have been crazy and over-worked but with a copy and paste email it should have said Tuesday.

And here I thought I was special :tears::P

Anywho, goodies are arriving tomorrow for both of us!

Hey Stevie, what's your take on UV Sterilizers? I've had my RSM for a year with no probs. Should I get one or is it just a waste of money. Thanks!

hey stevie i got a question for you. why diddnt you cut the magnet off the skinny side of the skimmer. then use that for the outside?

Hey Stevie, what's your take on UV Sterilizers? I've had my RSM for a year with no probs. Should I get one or is it just a waste of money. Thanks!

I don't see why this product is needed in aquariums. Unless you are doing something wrong and have algae, the solution would be to cure the problem, not mask it with a UV filter.

You say that the tank is fine with no problems. So don't fix what aint broke. I also think they can do harm by killing algae that snails etc feed on. You don't want a sterile tank.

Conclusion : Waste of money, buy corals instead :D

hey stevie i got a question for you. why diddnt you cut the magnet off the skinny side of the skimmer. then use that for the outside?

I had magnets in-stock in my shop. So it was easier not to cut into my brand new skimmer. I may have thought of that if I didn't have them on hand.

:huh:

either you are mocking me or don't understand. My website sends out automated emails with updated info. A personal email, even in copy and paste is nice.

OK, so I re-read the email and I will man up. It was a true copy and paste and I read it wrong.

Hello, this is Sonny from MrCoral.com. I hope you having a great day today. Just want to touch base with you. Your corals will go out Monday for Tuesday FedEX. With the weather you have to make sure this package gets in your tank right away. Send me an email if this is an issue by 10 Am Monday.

Thanks

Mr. Coral

Sorry Mr. Coral, my bad. Eyes were tired from building all day. My bad as they say.

Flame on

Hey, sure you don't want to send me a free submersible light?

I am not a bailout plan

alainarose sent me these heart breaking pictures. Because he doesn't have a thread I will post them here. Just terriable hope your insurance covers the losses beyond the tank.

I know I will get someone that thinks this is my tank so

THIS IS NOT MY TANK, AND I HOPE IT NEVER IS SORRY ALAINAROSE, THE RSM COMMUNITY FEELS YOUR PAIN

IMGP2765.jpg

IMGP2766.jpg

IMGP2767.jpg

IMGP2982.jpg

IMGP2983.jpg

The inTank cup is hard to see against that backdrop

Too bad. I will probably still get one :)

inTank you. You are good for trying.

Oh not your tank!!!!

Just kidding. Thats sux, will insurance cover aquarium failure?

Needreefunds
either you are mocking me or don't understand. My website sends out automated emails with updated info. A personal email, even in copy and paste is nice.

I understand, and I would never mock you Sir. just reads funny is all....

Alainarose, so very sorry about your RSM.

Such a beautiful reef you created.

alainarose sent me these heart breaking pictures. Because he doesn't have a thread I will post them here. Just terriable hope your insurance covers the losses beyond the tank.

That is just painful to look at :tears: :tears: :tears:

Earliest I have every seen corals show up. 8:30am!!!!

Mr. Coral stepped it up, so far so good. Float acclimating now

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

I don't see why this product is needed in aquariums. Unless you are doing something wrong and have algae, the solution would be to cure the problem, not mask it with a UV filter.

You say that the tank is fine with no problems. So don't fix what aint broke. I also think they can do harm by killing algae that snails etc feed on. You don't want a sterile tank.

Conclusion : Waste of money, buy corals instead :D

Thanks! You're right, why waste money on it. The money will be going towards my coral fund. Thanks again.

same here 4x bagged. Very nice. Dipped the crap out of them after some inside info.

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

One of the free frags, looking spiffy all closed up

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

same here 4x bagged. Very nice. Dipped the crap out of them after some inside info.

Oh come on, I've heard that MrC's stuff always comes with all sorts of neat 'hitchers.' :P

Archived