Coral Vue Hydros

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
900 views until you hit 100,000. Most views on a thread on NR??????

wow, that close huh?! I doubt it... but it would be interesting to see the top viewed thread.

wow, that close huh?! I doubt it... but it would be interesting to see the top viewed thread.

Wow 100,000, I really think that Red Sea should pay you for that!

Wow 100,000, I really think that Red Sea should pay you for that!

ohhhhhh they have by inventing that stock skimmer ;)

Hi,

If your tank got nearly 100k views, it's because your journal reveals passion, dedication to the hobby.

By the way, your tank it's really good... great things comes in small packages

Congrats.

lilredneckman

Lol i go to check my mail this morning and this is what i get from the dude on youtube....

moron

Sure buddy whatever you say. I had him in a 125 for over a year and he likes this tank better. Go read more stuff on the internet and preach to other people on youtube. And then go f*** your sister and write about that.

Lol i go to check my mail this morning and this is what i get from the dude on youtube....

moron

Sure buddy whatever you say. I had him in a 125 for over a year and he likes this tank better. Go read more stuff on the internet and preach to other people on youtube. And then go f*** your sister and write about that.

:lol:

yeah, he likes the small jail cell better. This guy HAS to realize he has done something wrong with all the comments he is getting.

oh and this

100000views.jpg

Thank you all.

I feel I need to get back to finishing this tank off with a few more corals. I have room in a few areas and I haven't purchased any in about 5 months! No more SPS, I will be looking at some LPS. I would like to also finish off ricordea island with a few yellow rics to break up the green and orange. I did plan for growth in this tank which is the way to go.

I feel I need to get back to finishing this tank off with a few more corals. ...

Did you make it to the swap? I was looking for someone with Stevie on their name tag but not everyone used one. I didn't feel like walking up to random males saying "Hi, my name's Hank and I'm looking for StevieT..." :haha:

We picked up a few things for our tanks, the highlights being a dendro for the RSM and a duncan and birds nest for my 10g. I did see some rics there but I don't recall the colors.

-hank

no, sorry Hank I didn't make it. I am trying to release these biocube racks ASAP and that meant spending the weekend in the shop. I should have gone since the tank needs finishing off but I am pretty involved with these racks.

I would have used StevieT and maybe even wore the N-R sweatshirt. Next time!

Hello Steve and congrats on your 100k views, next step is your own page on Wikipedia ;)

only if I can edit all the negative out of it :D

clownfish1124

what negative?

Congrats stevie. Now you are not only a great reefer but also an idol to all the noobs who will pay there friends to visit their threads, just so they can say:

"even though I am now broke, it does not matter because I'm like StevieT!"

Archived