Cultivated Reef

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

Khayman, thanks for that info!!! I had no idea but it makes sense now that I think about it. The orange face is the key, as I have seen B&W clowns, that are just that, very dark black. I learn something new here all the time. I love that clown, but I wish I would have gotten a pair now. haha not bad for a petco fish huh?! :D ($40)

Thank you! I am sure it won't be long

$40 bucks wow great deal. they are a 70 to $120 fish lol. I got my pair for $200 taxes incl

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well congrats on the tank StevieT. Without you, where would all RSM owners be?????? Dealing with nitrates and microbubbles. Hahahahaha. Nice color on the montipora spongodes. How long have you had it? Is that a frag rack I see in there?

Thanks again for all the help!

Thanks bud. The orange one has been in there since December, the purple ones since February. Yep, frag rack, needed to trim a few things to keep the corals happy. I built that thing in about 10 mins, but it helps to have all the supplies on hand :D

Steve what computer prgram is this. Is it sensors in your tank? If so where did you buy it.

ReefCon 2000. It does not hook to the tank or anything like a controller, it is just a simple software to track just about everything. Everything from perams to expenses.

free download here:

http://www.infinitysoft.net/ReefCon/

Thanks bud. The orange one has been in there since December, the purple ones since February. Yep, frag rack, needed to trim a few things to keep the corals happy. I built that thing in about 10 mins, but it helps to have all the supplies on hand :D

I was referring to the green montipora confusa (spongodes). Neon green with dark polyps. It has really held its color nice! Just wondering how long it has been in there.

oh, sorry about that one. About a month before I made my how to glue thread as I used it as an example. So I got it in January. It took a few months to take off but it has been really growing nicely since April

oh, sorry about that one. About a month before I made my how to glue thread as I used it as an example. So I got it in January. It took a few months to take off but it has been really growing nicely since April

Id say it has been growing nice under those STOCK RSM bulbs. I think this tank is due for TOTM!!!!!!!!!

post-35600-1224611235_thumb.jpg post-35600-1224611251_thumb.jpg

clownfish1124

Wow Stevie! this is awesome! my 29 gallon fowlr, reef hopefully by Sunday, is going on the big 01 this January! also, next march I'll have had my clownies for two years! time really flies...

Did someone say cake? :haha:

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary and thank you for not getting too tired to post here. :bowdown:

The tank looks better every time I look at your pictures. I hope our tank looks half that good some day.

So, do you know about the frag swap Saturday? Planning on going? It's about ten minutes from us so we'll be there. We plan on going early because our son is coming to visit this weekend. (The big 30 for him!) So one way or another we're having birthday cake. :D

Oh yeah, I'm really proud to be one of the top ten posters on your thread.

Please keep up the good work!

kindest regards,

hank

Hank- Thank you for the kind words. No I did not know about the Frag swap, maybe PM me some details and I can look into going. I would be a good opportunity to finally meet some of you guys, but only if Axes are involved ;)

He mailed me after my comments pointing out that they can squeeze through openings the size of their eyes. Deleted it before i could read it damn!

I noticed that he deleted all of the "negative" comments as well. What a clown. No response yet to my PM after he sent me one.

wait, you deleted the message he sent you?

Check your email, I get notices whenever someone sends me stuff or comments on youtube. The message will be in that email.

Octo's are cool but should he not have it in a larger tank? Also where is the fine mesh to cover all the possible opening.

yes, he is an idiot

I imagine a pump will get the best of it. or he will find it in the rear chamber or the floor. That is if the thing is still alive today.

haha, more:

Look buddy, find something better to do with your life than talk ###### to someone else on Youtube. If you dont like my vids you dont have to watch them.

I got that one too. I said if he didn't like criticism then he shouldn't post on utube. Oh and that i saw he wasn't even man enough to leave the criticism on. FFS posting it on utube means he's proud of his actions :)

I said pretty much the same thing, if you don't want comments, don't allow them and don't post stupid videos that are going to invite you to receive those comments. He has a whole bunch of these vids.

Archived