Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Not too nano anymore.

Hinecken

Dang, that sucks about the monti, could have been worse tho, I've lost my entire collection of zoos before due to zoapox/zoafungus. Also, Rob still hasn't got any pink pocillipora's but has some nice birdsnest frags from the one in the display tank for like $5 I think. Also, has some nice acros.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dang, that sucks about the monti, could have been worse tho, I've lost my entire collection of zoos before due to zoapox/zoafungus. Also, Rob still hasn't got any pink pocillipora's but has some nice birdsnest frags from the one in the display tank for like $5 I think. Also, has some nice acros.

Money is a bit tight right now since we spent damn near everything we had on our "cheap" wedding.. -_- I'm just going to let things grow out for a while.

Nice fish, hadnt seen them yet. Stinks about the nudis!

Go anywhere cool for your honeymoon?

We were given a 2/2 condo in Marathon for the week with dock space for our honeymoon. It was fantastic, the Keys are my favorite place to sit back and relax, and being able to trailer the boat down and use it daily to fish/snorkel/lobster was the icing on the cake. Since it's the "off" season, there were almost zero tourists around, ocean was flat calm all week, snapper and grouper fishing was the best I've ever experienced in my life. It was perfect. IDK if you have facebook, but you should look me up, I have a bunch of pics on there. I'm a member of the NR page so I should be easy to find.

lilredneckman

Lookin good! Fishing has been pretty good lately, especially with the mullet run. My uncle caught 21 kings the other day in 3 hours. Im hopin to go out this weekend.

Archived