SaltCritters.com

Tudizzle's BC29

TUDIZZLE

Consider them yours......as soon as I get one of the thermos's back that I have already sent out.

I am currently 0-3 on sending out free frag packs and getting my thermos and the shipping costs back. You know one of the people (dive) who has been holding onto 1 for over a year now :o

But I have a feeling I will be getting at least one of them back in the next few weeks.

As soon as this happens I would gladly put together a frag pack for you for the cost of shipping or for a trade of some sort.

I would be one of those 0-3 he's talking about ... :( sorry Diz! I'm getting it ready tonight!

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazing 29 gallon tank. I want to build my 14 gallon like yours. Really an inspiration. How are your rear chambers set up?

thanks for the compliment and for taking a look

chamber 1 has false bottom and filter removed with a heater, purigen and chemipure

widened spill way between 1 and 2

Chamber 2 is a fuge with exterior rear mounted light, Live Rock, cheato and small CUC also a filter mod in place

chamber three has an ATO sensor and return line along with a pump upgrade to the RIO6HF plumbed directly to the baffle wall (90 degree elbow removed)

More details and pics back in my thread. If you have any other questions shoot them my way and I will do my best to answer them.

Consider them yours......as soon as I get one of the thermos's back that I have already sent out.

I am currently 0-3 on sending out free frag packs and getting my thermos and the shipping costs back. You know one of the people (dive) who has been holding onto 1 for over a year now :o

But I have a feeling I will be getting at least one of them back in the next few weeks.

As soon as this happens I would gladly put together a frag pack for you for the cost of shipping or for a trade of some sort.

Well, if that is all that is holding this up then I'll get dive's thermos for you if I have to drive over there and get it myself! I have a birdsnest frag he's suppose to come get so I'll hold it hostage. Just let me know what you want a frag of - sps???

Well, if that is all that is holding this up then I'll get dive's thermos for you if I have to drive over there and get it myself! I have a birdsnest frag he's suppose to come get so I'll hold it hostage. Just let me know what you want a frag of - sps???

I don't see any orange rics in your pics. I have a beautiful orange ric trimmed in blue with a green mouth. I got it from Bible Sue but it looks out of place in my tank since I have all SPS and Zoas. I sent a message to Dive letting him know to bring your thermos with him. :)

I don't see any orange rics in your pics. I have a beautiful orange ric trimmed in blue with a green mouth. I got it from Bible Sue but it looks out of place in my tank since I have all SPS and Zoas. I sent a message to Dive letting him know to bring your thermos with him. :)

Sounds like a good plan to me! I have a few different zoa/palys that I could include along with the yellows of course. Shoot me a PM after you meet up with Dive and we can make arrangements.

I saw that you got the nanotuners upgrade and was wondering how you manage the timers for all the lights. there have to be like 6 cords for this thing, including fans and moonlights. Are you using just individual analog timers or something?

I saw that you got the nanotuners upgrade and was wondering how you manage the timers for all the lights. there have to be like 6 cords for this thing, including fans and moonlights. Are you using just individual analog timers or something?

I have the fan and the first phase of the lights (sunrise/sunset) on a digital timer. And the the rest of the daylight lighting on another digital timer. I actually have the moonlights on 24/7.

Definitely a bunch of cords with the heater, ATO and powerheads thrown into the mix.

Couple of surge protectors mounted to the cabinet and zip ties go a long way to clean it up.

in today..thanks for the lil'extra for the kiddies!

Tanks is looking great lately..rics are almost completly overlapping during the middle of the day and the Euphyllias just bust out like crazy. WIll try to grab and post a vid in the next few days

Percs are finally after 1 full year starting to play in my largest spawn!!!! So cool to watch them dive deep into the long extensions and literally burry themselves...then pop out the other side.

quick pic

fishlove.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Great video! Your tank looks so clean and healthy! I love to see vids of mature tanks - it gives me something to look forward to. I can't wait to get some of those yellow polyps. Maybe I'll make my own vid then... :)

Great video! Your tank looks so clean and healthy! I love to see vids of mature tanks - it gives me something to look forward to. I can't wait to get some of those yellow polyps. Maybe I'll make my own vid then... :)

Thanks PR..ask and ye shall recieve. Should be some goodies waiting on your porch!

woot woot got some new frags from PodRod in a swap

Nice clove, cool orange ric and a sweet little multi zoa frag. Thanks again PR!

here they are all lined up and mounted to the main rocks

prfrags.jpg

new FTS for november 08

Novemberfulltankshot.jpg

thanks D...

There is still an open spot or two B)

The middle back is a single head of octopus frogspawn! King of Euphyllias!

I have a question I didn't see if you answered it on here or not, but how did you get your koralia to stick to the back wall like that? Did you glue it? Did you just use the magnets and if so is the outer magnet waterproof or do I need to seal it somehow?

I have a question I didn't see if you answered it on here or not, but how did you get your koralia to stick to the back wall like that? Did you glue it? Did you just use the magnets and if so is the outer magnet waterproof or do I need to seal it somehow?

It is mounted on the false wall using the magnet it came with. The rear/back piece is sealed in rubber and I have never had any issues with it?

Looks great Tudizzle! Glad to see all the frags made it okay. I just spent the evening placing the zoa frags you sent and now I have super glue all over my fingers! I'll be updating my thread in a couple of weeks for my 1 yr anniversary so be on the look out for it!

tick..tock..tick..tock...wont be long now.

I can remember when I first started and to see a 1 year old tank and think..someday! Time flies when you having fun tinkering with a reef. :D

Archived