ReefCleaners.org

90g Oceanic Tech

lgreen

I'm figuring it's just calcium buildup, or detritus, or a combination.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These are Helfrich Chick's pair of snowflake/picasso clowns:

clowns-now11.jpg

Ugliest clownfish I have ever seen! Get a pair of black and white ocellaris...Coolest clownfish ever

get some onyx ones. I spoke to Rod last week and he said that he is getting back into the breeding of fish. He expects his first batch to be ready sept/oct which at the pace we are going probably will fit perfectly into the schedule....no sarcasam intended =)

Ugliest clownfish I have ever seen! Get a pair of black and white ocellaris...Coolest clownfish ever

Actually, I agree. WTF was I thinking.

yea, theres nothing ugly about those clownfish at all. the only thing that could make a clownfish ugly is dull colors. such as black and white ones.

NanoReefer411

Hey now! I love my black and white clownfish! He's the cutest little thing. I've got him with a True Percula. Watch it now! ;-)

The black and white clownfish are the coolest ones out there....

Those picasso's or whatever you call them look ugly...They might be the retards of the clownfish......Look at all the colors just splatted all over them....So ugly

Uploaded - Sweet literally? Because mine always liked to bite me, and bite their tankmates, including the corals. Sweet-looking, meh, kinda.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to wait to set it up for a few months (like 6+). I'll be graduating in May and might be moving before then, so I don't want to deal with moving a fully setup system. Also, my job after school may require me to move for training for a few months.

don't fool youself unless you want to be disillusioned harder than a theologist. You're trapped forever. Once you have that lfs baby, it's over

please don't say that, lol

Archived