ReefCleaners.org

90g Oceanic Tech

lgreen

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my god greenie, we are all waiting patiently. You cat may give you 'the stare' if you don't at least post pics of it all wrapped up in cardboard.

I've got 2x 1" drain holes and 4x1" return holes that can be plumbed for a closed loop. How big of a pump should I get? 1200gph or can I milk it for more?

Interesting development:

My store is now a deltec dealer!

This may change a few things. Much evil to come, muwahahahaha.

Fishfreak218
Interesting development:

My store is now a deltec dealer!

This may change a few things. Much evil to come, muwahahahaha.

I hate you....

[rant] why in the hell does deltec only deal to stores and doesnt sell to online vendors? how dome is that!?!?!?! GRAAAAAAA

[/rant]

sorry about the off the wall question but....why do you have a oregon license plate in your avatar when you say that you are in idaho?

sorry about the off the wall question but....why do you have a oregon license plate in your avatar when you say that you are in idaho?

Cuz I love oregon. Might move there someday.

Sooooo... about this closed loop......I'd say go for it. But use Loc-line, with spray jets, so you can bend it all the way around the tank, above the water to have a spray bar.

Obsessed Reefer
we should take bets on when lgreen files for bankruptcy. At least he'll be the most reef savvy hobo in idaho?

I saw two months after he gets the tank. :P

NanoReefer411

What part of Idaho do you live? I'm close to the Idaho Border in Spokane. So you can still use a closed loop in that tank? Would you just use the return line for the closed loop?

NanoReefer411

Wow! Did you drill them yourself? Or did you have a shop drill them? I'd like to do a closed loop on the 120 Tech Tank, but I was afraid to. I wouldn't know where to drill the holes. Can't wait to see yours. Are you going with a OM squirt or something?

There are 4- 1" holes drilled in the overflow box in the bottom of the tank, and 4- 1" holes drilled in the euro-bracing on top of the tank. Basically I'll figure out a way to make a closed loop out of that.

I'm thinking maybe something like 4 holes dedicated to the sump/retun and 4 holes dedicated to the in/out of a closed loop. Probably 2- 1200+ gph pumps.

Archived