Coral Vue Hydros

90g Oceanic Tech

lgreen

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also need money for a couch and flat screen tv. Also need money for books for school. :(

omgomgomg

who needs all that when u got a tank to set up :D

nice lookin tank. they do start to drain the pockets upon setup :angry: . im workin on a 75 right now.

It hasn't even been delivered yet. I've been swamped! I need another job before I can even afford to buy the rest of the equipment!

Thanks all. There will be mega tons of pics.

I need another job before I can even afford to buy the rest of the equipment!

amen brother....not a cheap hobby. I quickly added up what the total price would be and it just made my head ache

Exactly! All I have is a tank, stand, skimmer, ca reactor, a few powerheads, heaters, and minor supplies and I'm in 2k!!!

Looking easily at another 2-3K! :( to get it finished how I want it.

yeah i'm still at a K with the tank, stand, plumbing parts, sump, drilling of tank, water and 30 lbs of rock and misc parts and pump.

I figured still need another 900 dollars just to get it running in decent shape. =(

proraptor2

You have to buy your stuff used....I got my original refugium for $10! Look around and you can save a lot of mula

You have to buy your stuff used....I got my original refugium for $10! Look around and you can save a lot of mula

I have been lol. I got the euro-reef used from a guy on rc. Trying to find other stuff as money becomes available.

proraptor2

I bought my panworld 50px-x for $140 and got the sump for free! LOL You just need to look around...

Nice setup, L. Where'd you come up with the money? I thought you were looking for a job.

Can't wait to see setup pics. I have a 75 in my garage that I want to put a 90 on instead, since they have the same footprint.

Nice setup, L. Where'd you come up with the money? I thought you were looking for a job.

Can't wait to see setup pics. I have a 75 in my garage that I want to put a 90 on instead, since they have the same footprint.

My boss is going to take a chunk out of my paycheck for a while until it is payed off. Thanks.

I want to see this one develop. It's so........BIG! :)

I think you should put a few blocks of lard in it to make it from great to Uber Cool.

NanoReefer411

LOL you guys are funny. I am thinking of upgrading to the 120g tech tank. Or just saving saving saving and get a custom with 3 sides starphire. :happy: yah....probably not. If I worked at a LFS, I'd be in bad shape. :lol:

Any updates? I want to see the full progress of this tank. Hell, if there's dust particles settling on it, I want to see pictures!

Archived