ReefCleaners.org

can i have a claim

wildernesstank

wildernesstank

ya you know what true becouse this dam LFS dude told me 10 for a shroom then i decided to buy it and i sayed 10 bucks right and he was like no there 15 dollars :angry:

How long has the clam been in there?

I have seen it in there for the last 8 months since I found this LFS and it is a nice one it is where I buy all my fish now.

Of course I have 2 clams in a 12G Nanocube under a 150W MH

I went to a vietnamese restaurant down in SoCal once, and they spelled Clam, 'CLAIM' everywhere on their menu. It was amazing. It doesn't even sound like Claim?

I went to a vietnamese restaurant down in SoCal once, and they spelled Clam, 'CLAIM' everywhere on their menu. It was amazing. It doesn't even sound like Claim?

Reminds me of a vietnamese restaurant around here named the "Pho King."

I have seen it in there for the last 8 months since I found this LFS and it is a nice one it is where I buy all my fish now.

Of course I have 2 clams in a 12G Nanocube under a 150W MH

Hmm, can you tell if its grown any? I can't imagine it has unless they're feeding it.

coral_addict

Hint - Most likely family own business and they tried to save $$ and did everything on their own including spell checking. In this case don't order the one that say "Cait meat or Dawg fry rice". Haha.

wildernesstank

so what kinda skimmer could i have in my AP 12 ? im thinking of this one that you have to put those bubble things with it and it has this wood stone, im pritty shur it would fit in the back chamber

Archived