ReefCleaners.org

Nuclear Greens and Purple Deaths

colinadam

When do you think they will be ready to frag? I cant wait! :D Me need PD's and NG's !!!! :P

Do you have anyother nice zoos and palys? would be interested in those as well! , thats pretty much the only thing I keep in my tank at the moment. :)

Hurry up and make the list already! :P:D

I think I could get the first group of frags out late May/Early June at the latest, then figure on 6-8 weeks for growout for the offspring, it will be a time consuming project.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you could get two polyps out b4 May for me that would be really awsome. How fast are they growing for you? most people say a polyp every one and a half months on average. What kinda light are you keeping them under? I have heard they both like to be pretty low in the tank to keep there colors. This is a great idea, definately put me up on the list when the first ones are ready! Thanks!

dont know the rules(does anyone) but put me on the list and pm me whenever there ready and tell me how much for a polyp. itll probably be in a few months i expect. but if i know the rules ill follow them.

dont know the rules(does anyone) but put me on the list and pm me whenever there ready and tell me how much for a polyp. itll probably be in a few months i expect. but if i know the rules ill follow them.

I will give 1 polyp of each to someone. That someone must help me propagate these and sell them only on this board for $20 a polyp.

Anyone who buys them can do whatever they want with them (Sell them for more, etc...) but that SOMEONE can only sell them here and only for $20.

from colin

This is the current plan

How's this:

Maybe I will just frag these and sell them for $20 each. The only "string" would be instead of constantly fragging and selling them you would only be required to sell 1 polyp at that price to the next person on the wishlist. After that you can trade them, hawk them on E-bay, etc....

For Example-

Shawn, I sell you one of each for $40. You can grow the frags out and when you get a new polyp of each you go to the wishlist and find the next name in line and sell the polyp(s) to that person for the price you got them for. After that you are under no obligation.

I will give 1 polyp of each to someone. That someone must help me propagate these and sell them only on this board for $20 a polyp.

Anyone who buys them can do whatever they want with them (Sell them for more, etc...) but that SOMEONE can only sell them here and only for $20.

from colin

i am starting a frag tank, so i will be willing to sell at $20 a polyp. hell, i'll even sell it lower if u want me to :lol:

i will also replace your polyp should your colony dies.

Yep, looking at a May start date.

I already have a good idea as to who will get them first. After I decide that we'll go from there.

I am asking for pictures of frags made for those very serious about this.

EZ:

"i will also replace your polyp should your colony dies."

That is a great idea!

Yep, looking at a May start date.

I already have a good idea as to who will get them first. After I decide that we'll go from there.

I am asking for pictures of frags made for those very serious about this.

EZ:

"i will also replace your polyp should your colony dies."

That is a great idea!

that is a good idea, if people actually do it.

I can barely wait till MAY!!! :)

This is the current plan

How's this:

Maybe I will just frag these and sell them for $20 each. The only "string" would be instead of constantly fragging and selling them you would only be required to sell 1 polyp at that price to the next person on the wishlist. After that you can trade them, hawk them on E-bay, etc....

For Example-

Shawn, I sell you one of each for $40. You can grow the frags out and when you get a new polyp of each you go to the wishlist and find the next name in line and sell the polyp(s) to that person for the price you got them for. After that you are under no obligation.

Thats a plan. Dont forget to put me on that list. This is such a good idea!! :)

nano-paul

I am pretty sure I will have more Purple Deaths than Nuclear Greens to start with. If your cool with just the PD I can make you one of the first people to get one, otherwise I can put you on the list.

I am thinking of doing 3 wishlists.

1 only for Purple Deaths

1 only for Nuclear Greens

1 only for Both Morphs, which I think will be the longer list and therefore will have longer wait times.

have you started keeping a list as of yet? and if so i would like to be added to the list for both.... this is a good idea

Archived