ReefCleaners.org

Pics of my new green maxima

Brooklyn Johnny

Brooklyn Johnny

Hey Lunch... I will post a thread in the classified section and put a link here, and some of my other threads, so that people will get e-mails who had posted in my threads in the past showing interest in corals.

I will list what I'm putting in each package and provide pictures of everything. First PM will be first served as I think that's the fair way. After I confirm I will ask the money be paypaled.

Congrats on the 58! I went with 65, which is just a bit higher, but these two are the best 3 foot tanks out there.

I'll post more pics later in the week of my new setups here, as long as I don't get yelled at for being "not nano" anymore;) Well, my frag tank is a 20 gallon:P

Johnny

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lunchbucket

cool cool i'll search for the threads!

thanks (about the 58). yeah...so does taht mean we are no longer welcome here since we have "normal" sized tanks :( :( *sniff* *sniff*

the 65 and 58 are AWESOME sized tanks. this 58 is PERFECT IMO. nice depth front to back not too tall and good length. i can still reach the VERY bottom on the 58 w/ it being on the stand...and i don't need a step stool :D of course i am up to my arm pit though :D

more pics would rock!

later buddy

Lunchbucket

SLOreefer

i keep looking in the classifieds....but i havent seen anything yet! im interested even though i have no room in my tank!looks like ill have to get rid of stuff ha ha maybe a little remodel, oh ya your new tanks and fish room look awesome

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Brooklyn Johnny,

Beautiful tanks! Very inspiring, indeed. I was reading this thread and your very detailed description of your kalk dosing methods, and it made me curious.

From the sounds of it, you could theoretically have a small pump on a timer that slow-drips the kalk in and is set to come on when the lights go off, and back off when the lights go on, and then maybe you wouldn't need the B-Ionic, or a float switch controlled auto top-off system? Obviously, it would take some monitoring and adjusting, but do you think it would work?

I know you said you like to tinker with the tank, but we don't all have dad's that can come over and maintain our stuff while we're away!

Thanks!

Wolf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Brooklyn Johnny

Thanks guys so much... our new house is almost built and should be ready before Christmas... the 180 will be in there as soon as that's ready and I'll update all then... Here's a semi-recent shot of the 65...

congrats brooklyn johnny... much props to you. that TOTM was well deserved. can't wait to see the 180. please post new thread the next time you plan on fragging anything.....

Brooklyn Johnny

Update for all interested in frags... I'll be posting this week alot of frags from the tank for shipment late this week and next week. As stated before there are plenty of photos shown here in the article of my corals...

Available NOW is an INSANE large super red/pink Ricordia yuma. I have always been in the hunt for these and found four unbelievable ones that came in locally... two for me, one for a local buddy, and one I'm putting to start here at nano-reef as many people are asking about ricordia.

The pic speaks for itself... anyone who knows rics knows that these are near impossible to come by and when they do they go on ebay for ungodly sums. I have seen them offered on just one online site (Blowfish Aquatics) and they sell faster than you could put them in your shopping cart for what I am offering this one for with shipping included. There are sort of red and sort of orange yumas floating around, but these deep colored ones are very tough to find.

$175 with Fedex priority overnight shipping included. Paypal payment only...

These pics are in the bag under cloudy daylight conditions... I will put my reputation on the line that this guy is beautiful! It is about the size of a half dollar in the bag here and thus is a big yuma.

Can ship tonight for tomorrow if given enough time.

Get ready to drool...

PM with questions...

Brooklyn Johnny

Better shot... mushroom is actually 1.5 inches in diameter (half dollar is 1.2)...

kraphtymac let's see it! If you could get these guys for $30 you must live in Indonesia...

had to say this.. your tank is freaking awesome . i mean your tanks . i just read the entire thread i am barely going to start getting into sps . i will use some of your methods, as i start getting sps.

also had to say this too dont you hate it when peopel say wow that is to expensive. or i got that for 30.00. i just hate that //

Brooklyn Johnny
Originally posted by Brooklyn Johnny

Will do... a round of frags will be coming very soon... I will update in this thread when that time comes... Thanks...

I finally have a load of sps frags available from many of my colonies, including blue torts and many others... if interested please PM or list your e-mail and I'll shoot you the list. Thanks...

Johnny

Archived