Coral Vue Hydros

The Stoney Waters Experience

stoney waters

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chaostactics

It's been forever since i've visited this thread. You're progress is awesome! I get subscription notices all the time but I always ignore them, I've been subscribed since this thread was a couple pages long :blink:

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

Is the neon pink thing just a tiny RBTA?

• 3 weeks later...
stoney waters

Thanks Koolaid, Sorry for the lack of updates lately. With the economy the way it is I've had to focus most of my time on my business just to make it through the winter. Hopefully things will be easing up soon and I will be able find more time to update. As of now I am enjoying a family vacation in southern Fla. :)

Is the neon pink thing just a tiny RBTA?

I believe it is some sort of BTA. I spotted it on a shipment of live rock at my LFS. The owner let me chip it off, 15 bucks! I have never seen one so hot pink.

Great RBTA! I got one just like it. I make sure to feed it once in a while since it may not have much photo algae inside. Mine tends to like medium light which is slighty under a ledge with good amount of water flow. Rather than the darker red one I have who likes direct MH light.

stoney waters
Hey I am in Southern Fl :P

enjoy our lovely weather! today was a beautiful day B)

still want some pix soon :)

Just flew in today, beautiful 85 degrees. We are on the other coast, Fort Myers. I wonder if there are any good coral shops nearby?

Here is a link to SWFMAS reef club and the local LFS's hope this helps :D Have Fun, I love the beaches over there and stay in Sanibel every year

SWFMAS

• 3 weeks later...

Your tank is awesome stoney. You give me something to aspire to for my CUC-only (so far) 10g. Love the setup, love the pics, love the hard work and effort!

Here is a link to SWFMAS reef club and the local LFS's hope this helps :D Have Fun, I love the beaches over there and stay in Sanibel every year

SWFMAS

THANK YOU :D

stoney waters
More pictures!

Wow, Bigdog is bustin my arse.

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

Have not dedicated much time to the tank over the winter. Just trying to keep a status quo. In fact I might have had more losses than additions. Also been battling macro algea outbreaks.

I should be able to get motivated now that spring is here.

IMG_0125.jpg

I love spring!

Thanks for all the compliments and for hanging in there everyone.

Nick's Reef

In the first pic are those merlettis? if so send me some, i need purple and greens to go with my red and greens!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Alleykat0498

Hey Stoney I realize it's been quite some time since you plumbed this beauty, just wondered what size bulkheads you used for the closed loop and returns?

Archived