inTank Media Baskets

Chameleon Mushrooms FS (SoCal)

FloorLord

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

thanks guys!

For everyone else, I will be headed to the Post Office shortly, try and send payment if you want them shipped this week.

Do a trade back with me in the future, and you can use the packaging I send, it works out well!

D

just wanted to let everyone know that is thinking about getting one of these frags (not sure how many are left) these things are really nice shrooms. plus like floorlord said, they do grow fast, today i noticed that i have two new ones :)

ADAM

I still have mine going strong but they are growing huge instead of splitting! I glued his GSP frag to the back wall of my NC6 to hopefully make them spread and make a nice cover.

All red only? I think I have a frag for ya then!

yeah, just BRIGHT Red! Word if you do! I'll hook ya up wit something!

D

FO SHO! I like em' young!

ok, that came out wrong! LOL

D

Don't even trip, homie! Like pop used to say, "If there's grass in the park, play ball!"

LOL

here is a pic of the mushys that i got from floorlord. i already have three new polyps from them :) although you cant see them in this pic.

DSC03099mod.jpg

ADAM

:) Cool pic!

I hope she does not mind me sharing this, but:

a nano-reefer I sold some of these to PM'd me a couple days ago. the subject title was, "slight beef" I was like, uh-oh, something died or something.

I click on the PM, and it's says something to the affect of: You did not tell me these were the horniest mushrooms in the world! I started with 6-7 polyps, and now I have 26 in 2 diff. tanks...

I was crackin up, but amazed...

D

:) Cool pic!

I hope she does not mind me sharing this, but:

a nano-reefer I sold some of these to PM'd me a couple days ago. the subject title was, "slight beef" I was like, uh-oh, something died or something.

I click on the PM, and it's says something to the affect of: You did not tell me these were the horniest mushrooms in the world! I started with 6-7 polyps, and now I have 26 in 2 diff. tanks...

I was crackin up, but amazed...

D

You perv.

Archived