Cultivated Reef

Chameleon Mushrooms FS (SoCal)

FloorLord

EDDY: That would be aweosme! Keep me in mind! As far as what else I have, I think that's it for right now, I do have some NEON Finger frag's, and also some SPS frags I will be posting soon.

ASIN: sounds good, I will be there (Raskal311's Shop) at around 12:30. The smallest Toad's I have, I usually sell for $35, so whatever you think the diff is, lemme know!

Anyone interested in any Paly's/Zoa's I got a bunch to trade! :) I also have a crapload of Macro Algae for free if anyone wants.

D

If you haven't sent out what I paid for yet could you also throw in a little clump of macro? :)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To all i got to meet today, Israel, Kevin and Dane, hope we all get to meet up again for some frag swapping! B)

Hell ya! We definitely have to hook it up again! Yo D, don't forget about that frag order!

Thanks again!

If you haven't sent out what I paid for yet could you also throw in a little clump of macro? :)

you got it, meng! ;)

D

Hell ya! We definitely have to hook it up again! Yo D, don't forget about that frag order!

Thanks again!

got ya homes! :)

D

I was at work flying all day and I was so happy to see the package put in my room by one of my roommates!

The package came and everything was packed way past expectations. Online coral retailers will need to learn about packing here!

I'll get some pictures up after I do some homework.

Ok nevermind about the pictures because I just can not shoot a picture worth a damn tonight. Well enough of the procrastinating and back to the map.

haha!

Well, I, (well not me) sorta have a bun in the oven, if ya know what I mean! Should not be a prob tho.

D

Oh no! D is prego's! Damn, how did you do that? Maybe that holloween pic wasn't just a costume!

Oh no! D is prego's! Damn, how did you do that? Maybe that holloween pic wasn't just a costume!

LOL

Just noticing the quote in ur sig! hahahaha!

D

I Take Pictures
Yeah for sure, altho I am not positive I can make the SoCal meet up yet.

D

Alright sounds good, if you cant make it just ship, do you still have my adress or is that one of the PMs that you deleted :P .

Alright sounds good, if you cant make it just ship, do you still have my adress or is that one of the PMs that you deleted :P .

I don't think I have your address anymore, I mostly just print my shipping labels off of paypal payments, as my PM box fills up in about a day.

D

Yes, sure do! PM me if you are interested, I can ship out Monday morning.

If I missed anyone dude to my lagging on Friday, knock off $3 for shipping.

D

Thanks Adam! I really like them too! They grow fast too, so leave some room in ur shroom corner!

Still about enough for 5-6 more 3-4 polyp frags!

D

Get these shrooms people. The color is incredible, but one of my 3 I got from him inflates to almost "2 diameter during the day I'd say, it's HUGE!!

Archived