Coral Vue Hydros

Chameleon Mushrooms FS (SoCal)

FloorLord

any left? how much is shipping to Illinois 60502?

Yes! Shipping to Illinois would be $12, and would take about 2 days!

D

PM'd you. I'll be sending payment asap.

Brian

Awesome Brian! PM returned!

D

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I'm going to try to take a good pic of that mushroom rock and maybe we can trade for something if you like it. Its got reds, reds with blue pimples and a green striped.

Hey, I'm going to try to take a good pic of that mushroom rock and maybe we can trade for something if you like it. Its got reds, reds with blue pimples and a green striped.

Oh, I am totally down! I got some other stuff to trade too! ;)

D

Here some pics, love this shrooms:

UNDER 70w MH 20k & 24w PC 50/50

DSC_0015.JPG

ABOVE SHOTS just PC 50/50 power the colors glow but pictures not that good … the weird thing is looking them upside down looks like a gold rim color and you cant see the purple on it …but more as a goldish with neon light blue..color really nice…

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

Hope you like,

EDDY

P.S: pic shows some shrooms cause i took pics in the morning they were waking up :lol: by the way they get big... i have aprox 6 shrooms in that rock but in pic they were still sleeping...zzz... lazy shrooms :lol:

WOW! Dude, they look really good under 20K!

Sweet pics, dude! Glad u like them!

D

Yeah they look super nice ... will see how they look in the 2.5g i have 1 24w actinic & 1 24w daylight PC... will see and well bet your a$$ that i love those shrooms for sure....if had more space ill got more shrooms from you..

hey edgray you want to sell that red shroom?!

thats one of the brightest reds ive ever seen!

its like its glowing

I'm really not selling the shrooms since they are really unike and not common really and well.... i have in waiting list 2 good friends.... the funny thing is that bouth guys are from here and i bougth shrooms from them too :lol:.... this week im gonna try to cut alittle the foot of teh shrooms to see if they grow out like new babys like always so they grow for this friends... :D..

ED

Hey D,

Here's a couple of pictures I took of the shroom rock, let me know if you're interested. I know how picky you are, so no probs if you don't like it.

ShroomRock_01.jpg

ShroomRock_02.jpg

ShroomRock_03.jpg

-Asin

Hey D,

Here's a couple of pictures I took of the shroom rock, let me know if you're interested. I know how picky you are, so no probs if you don't like it.

ShroomRock_01.jpg

ShroomRock_02.jpg

ShroomRock_03.jpg

-Asin

Dude! Those are sick! Lemme know what you want for them!

D

Odd...

Hey Matt! PM sent!

D

How many and which ones do you want? Do you want small/medium/large ones? The green striped one is medium/large.

I don't know what you have, I would rather trade then sell. Let me know what you want and what you're willing to trade for them. Maybe we can meet up this weekend so we don't have to ship. You can PM me.

-Asin

How many and which ones do you want? Do you want small/medium/large ones? The green striped one is medium/large.

I don't know what you have, I would rather trade then sell. Let me know what you want and what you're willing to trade for them. Maybe we can meet up this weekend so we don't have to ship. You can PM me.

-Asin

Hey!

Uuuum. Does'nt really matter as fas as the size of the polyps, and I am interested in the pimple ones, how ever many you can spare.

I can trade ya' straight up for the Chameleon Mushy's, or I can maybe trade you a small toadstool.

D

Alright. Are you interested in blueish/purplish ones? If so, I think I can make you a frag of red & blue/purple together and I think I have another variation kinda like your chameleon ones. So maybe a frag of all three for a small frag of TS & a small frag of chameleon?? How's that sound?

Or if you prefer them separate frags, I can do that too.

I'll get you pics of the others tonight.

Alright. Are you interested in blueish/purplish ones? If so, I think I can make you a frag of red & blue/purple together and I think I have another variation kinda like your chameleon ones. So maybe a frag of all three for a small frag of TS & a small frag of chameleon?? How's that sound?

Or if you prefer them separate frags, I can do that too.

I'll get you pics of the others tonight.

Whatever's clever homes! I am all about variety! Shoot me some pics of the other colors!

D

Yo, its not da paper, its da principalities!

HEY YOU TALKING ABOUT TRADES WITHOUT me ..well asian i like your red shroom with purple dots.... do you want to trade for a lime green ricordia frag?? ill want 2 shrooms or just a big one whatever you decide ... the lime green ricordia is like 1/2 inch big or maybe less but cute... is half attached to a rock... here is the original ricordia that split in a tiny ric & small ric (used to be a medium ric :D)

MY RIC CORNER WITH THE NOOSY baby shroom (2cm in diameter)

ricgar.jpg

HEY YOU TALKING ABOUT TRADES WITHOUT me ..well asian i like your red shroom with purple dots.... do you want to trade for a lime green ricordia frag?? ill want 2 shrooms or just a big one whatever you decide ... the lime green ricordia is like 1/2 inch big or maybe less but cute... is half attached to a rock... here is the original ricordia that split in a tiny ric & small ric (used to be a medium ric :D)

MY RIC CORNER WITH THE NOOSY baby shroom (2cm in diameter)

ricgar.jpg

Hey! Its ASIN, not ASIAN, meng! :D

And for sure! I'll take one of those rics! I'll see if I can get you a nice size.

Whatever's clever homes! I am all about variety! Shoot me some pics of the other colors!

D

Yo gangsta! Here's the pics of the other shrooms.

Crazy gangsta shroom

Purple_Aqua_Shroom.jpg

Rollin' 60's Crips Blurple Shroom

Blue_Shroom.jpg

Peace!

Archived