inTank Media Baskets

[Custom] Calvin415

calvin415

mybuickskill6979

dude i would love to find one in the SGV but there isn't one. i don't think i'll have to hit up Phix and see if theres one around. but a club would kick ass.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best thing for anyone is a local club, if you don't have one in your area, start one! :D

I think it's time to trade in the goni before the coral deadline... It's just too big for my little nano. :( I'll post some pics of what ever replaces it...

It doesn't have to be a formal club w/ due etc... Just a group of people who trade/share frags and talk about different techniques. :) Maybe get together once a month at someone's house and oogle at each others tanks while eating munchies. ;)

mybuickskill6979

awesome scott, advised as well that i could hit up an established club and see about starting a chapter here as well. i will wait till i get my tank set-up because a reef club where the founder doesn't have a tank sounds sort of retarded lol!! dude everything so far is gonna be off the chain! dude NR.com rocks !!

Guess I'll post an update, I traded my Goniopora, and fish (watchman and blenny) yesterday... I still need to find some replacement corals as last week's fish/coral shippments came in dead at the LFS's due to the blizzard in Colorado last week... Sad news is that we are supposed to get hit again tomorrow night. :( Oh well, I have loads of Florida rics and a couple more Acan Lords coming next weekend and I'll find some more stuff to fill in the Goni gap by then too. Man the 15th of Jan is approaching fast!!!

Thanks, yeah I got buried once again! :( Really sucks cause all the LFS's cancel their orders as they wouldn't make it otherwise... I hope I get the last of my stuff before the deadline.

Thanks, yeah I got buried once again! :( Really sucks cause all the LFS's cancel their orders as they wouldn't make it otherwise... I hope I get the last of my stuff before the deadline.

I hereby call for a special ext. for Calvin415 Due to having the misfortune to live in a snow prone climate!

I hereby call for a special ext. for Calvin415 Due to having the misfortune to live in a snow prone climate!

LOL! I'll be fine, got loads of rics coming in this weekend and hopefully the LFS's will get in my planned livestock ;)

I added a harlequin shrimp last night and a few small florida Ric's. I hope to add some more corals in the next few days, and I'll post some pics when I get some decent shots.

Thanks, mybuickskill6979

Sandlot13, Haven't fed it anything yet, but planned to starting tomorrow. :) If all goes well, there will be another one or two harleys to join this one. Have another couple acan lords that will be here on Tuesday morning and I hope to add a couple more small crocea's if the LFS can get them in before the deadline. :D Gonna ditch a couple of the more ugly zoo frags to make room for growth I think. Losing interest in a few of them and the way the acans are growing, I might need the room sooner than I hoped.

Yeah it was pretty cool! Hope to get some CC stars tonight along with 2 more harlys.

I also have a harly, it went through a cc star in about 2 weeks. Down to the last nub. It was cool to watch. It pins the cc down and its on it. and stays on it till theres no more left. The best part about my harly is that I only paid 3.50 for it. B)

I love the harly. I'd like to have one but the idea of having to buy all those starfish for it is daunting. Its on my 'maybe someday' list. :)

Archived