Coral Vue Hydros

[Custom] Calvin415

calvin415

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL!!! Alright folks, I know it took me forever but I ended up going with T-5's 2 11,000K and 1 Actinic Blue.

NanoPanarama.jpg

I just got back from the LFS and a local frag swap and scored some goodies, I'll post coral pics soon...

Current stock list:

Yellow Watchman Goby

2 Head Frogspawn

2 Head Candy Cane

Orange Montipora Cap

4 Zoo frags with about 7 or 8 different colors...

Small Green Goniopora w/ baby budding (and I don't want to hear about it so don't bother)

More pictures and corals to come.

And since the picture is getting botched with the shrink job for NR, here's a link to the pic.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/calv...anoPanarama.jpg

Galloping Goose

Calvin...looking very good. Still cant get over your design of the tank, simply awsome. If I ever order one from you in the future when I get a home I would have an electrician install an outlet in the wall at the height of about 5 feet and than mount the tank on a shelf right infront of it. This way it would look super clean without any wires hanging down to the floor. Just the tank and all its beauty. Keep it up.

Calvin...looking very good. Still cant get over your design of the tank, simply awsome. If I ever order one from you in the future when I get a home I would have an electrician install an outlet in the wall at the height of about 5 feet and than mount the tank on a shelf right infront of it. This way it would look super clean without any wires hanging down to the floor. Just the tank and all its beauty. Keep it up.

Thanks bro, the issue is to have the tank back against the wall, or as close as possible, and still have room for all the cords behind the tank... quite a mess. Once the cabinet is finished everything will be hidden in there and will no longer be an eye sore... In the mean time, I'm just trying to focus on the tank for the build off. :)

And it starts.... Ive been waiting for this for quick some time! Thank god! I'm loving this one.

Thanks dude, hope I can keep up with everyone's expectations. :)

In the mean time, here a new full tank shot. :)

NanoPanarama-1.jpg

And URL

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/calv...oPanarama-1.jpg

tank is looking awesome. hopefully it will be filled in by "judgement day"

*Fingers crossed* Now that I have lighting, which now requires fans, (shipping tomorrow) I'm stocking this baby as fast as I can... Got a little over a month to stock and I'll need every day.

chocolateblnt
*Fingers crossed* Now that I have lighting, which now requires fans, (shipping tomorrow) I'm stocking this baby as fast as I can... Got a little over a month to stock and I'll need every day.

I love the watchman ... he's so YELLOW!

I love the watchman ... he's so YELLOW!

Yeah, he really stands out even in the FTS! :) Now, I just need to figure out if there is anything else I can put in there with him... :)

Looking great! Excellent stocking choices so far, they all really compliment they shape of the tank

Thanks! Here's some more pics of some new additions, didn't get pics of everything as it was either closed up (added tonight) or hiding (new fish)...

But here's the tally so far...

Yellow Watchman Goby 1"

Starry Blenny 1.5"

Orange Monti Cap

Hammer Coral (2 heads)

Pink Blasto (23 heads)

Green Blasto (24 heads)

Purple Blasto (5 heads)

Neon Candy (3 heads)

Purple & Blue Candy (2 heads)

Goniopora Lobata (believe) 3 inch base

Watermellon Stripe Mushrooms (11)

Turquoise Ricordia (3)

Green Ricordia (1)

Zoanthids (too many to count) 12 seperate colonies

6 blue leg hermits

2 a. snails

6 n. snails

PinkZoos.jpg

NeonCandy.jpg

Blasto.jpg

And check this out! My goniopora has already dropped a baby!

BabyGoni.jpg

Here's some more pics!

Starry Blenny

DSCN2743.jpg

Yellow w/ Purple mouth

DSCN2746.jpg

Green Blastos

DSCN2751.jpg

Pink Blastos

DSCN2752.jpg

Rics

DSCN2753.jpg

Green Ric w. Starry looking on

DSCN2754.jpg

DSCN2755.jpg

DSCN2756.jpg

DSCN2758.jpg

Baby Goni, showing more extention :)

DSCN2762.jpg

Pink Zoos

DSCN2764.jpg

wowo cool!

that starry blenny... don't they feed off SPS only?

No, they are just like the lawnmower blenny, love their algea, just better looking IMO, and don't get as big. :)

Man, what can I say, between the killer reef club we have here in Southern Colorado and our local fish stores here's some new additions... :)

12 more frags today!!!

Here's some close ups...

DSCN2785.jpg

DSCN2788.jpg

DSCN2790.jpg

DSCN2791.jpg

DSCN2792.jpg

DSCN2794.jpg

DSCN2795.jpg

DSCN2796.jpg

DSCN2797.jpg

Can't tell but it's a green polyp leather, yeah I know...

DSCN2799.jpg

27 Head, Acan

DSCN2801.jpg

DSCN2804.jpg

DSCN2805.jpg

Archived