Coral Vue Hydros

Chameleon Mushrooms FS (SoCal)

FloorLord

Hello evryone!

I really like these Mushrooms, however, they are growing like wildfire and I need to get rid of some. They really have seemed to change color, kinda cool, that's why I am calling them "Chameleon" LOL :P

Minimum of 3 Polyp purchase

3 for $15 + shipping

6 for $25 + shipping

Anyhoo, Local p/u is welcome in Lake Forest, 92630

Will ship for going Priority rate in 12 X 12 Styro w/ Heat pack. (Usually $12-$15) anywhere in the 48 states. Pics are under 14K.

PM or E-mail me @ danematejka@yahoo.com

44imf07.jpg

44617ia.jpg

D

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the frag master
I've got a nice rock with red, red with blue pimples and one green striped shroom all on the same rock. B)

i have some reds. but i suck at shipping, never had good luck. do you have a good sullpy of those mushrooms? my firend might want 4 of em

i have some reds. but i suck at shipping, never had good luck. do you have a good sullpy of those mushrooms? my firend might want 4 of em

Cool! Trouble shipping mushrooms tho? I have had my fare share of shipping probs, but, never with Mushrooms, these things could survive in a bathtub! lol

Yeah, I got quite a few of them! lemme know!

D

I have red mushrooms. willing to trade?

Heck yeah! How red, I want the BRIGHT ones!

D

Hey D,

Let me know if you want to trade for some of my shrooms, I might be able to frag the rock, there's quite a bit of them. Do you want just red or red with blue pimples? I also have blue ones.

hmm tempting, how much are the neon toads and gsp going for?

All PM's replied to! I still have a few Neon Toadstool's, and some Neon GSP too if anyone wants to save on shipping.

D

Heck yeah! How red, I want the BRIGHT ones!

Hey i have some bright ones they almost look like a dip orange but they are red and they look better now since i updated to MH... anyways some pics of it (right now i have a baby one that is 2-2 1/2 inches wide)

redco0001.jpg

this is the baby 3months ago

U CAN SEE THE BABY SHROOM NEXT TO 2 1/2 - 3 INCHES MOMMY

DSC_0039FIX.jpg

By the way if you willing to trade with me! Would you meet me half way like on TONGS on fount Valley that will be half way drive for us.. im at Long beach, ca....

Eddy

Hey i have some bright ones they almost look like a dip orange but they are red and they look better now since i updated to MH... anyways some pics of it (right now i have a baby one that is 2-2 1/2 inches wide)

redco0001.jpg

this is the baby 3months ago

DSC_0134.jpg

U CAN SEE THE BABY SHROOM NEXT TO 2 1/2 - 3 INCHES MOMMY

DSC_0039FIX.jpg

By the way if you willing to trade with me! Would you meet me half way like on TONGS on fount Valley that will be half way drive for us.. im at Long beach, ca....

Eddy

Now that is what I am talking about! Beautiful tank BTW.

Yeah, I can totally meet at Tong's in FV, just lemme know where, and what to bring for ya!

D

glad you like my shroom and my tank .... feel free to come and see my tank in person if you ever close to Long Beach and well ill let you know later about the trade. (I mentioned the trade but is kinda hard to let the baby go :cry: lol).

Hey D,

You have your mailbox full..... anyways i got your reply what you think you have time tomorrow around 1:00-1:15pm??? at Tongs im gonna be close so what you say??? by the way any peanut size neon toadstool??? and how much im looking for something small since toadstools are too expensive :lol:... let me know...

ED

Hey guys you need to get this shrooms they are sick (in the good way) the color is really intense they super nice hardly recommend D.... and 3 bagged.... everything looks peachy ill post pics as soon i have time tooo but ill have some before tuesday 4 sure.....anyways great seller...... out of this word mushroom (a reapoff ...4 sure super cheap) best price for this type of shrooms get them now.....

IM so happy with them :D...

Eddy

Hey guys you need to get this shrooms they are sick (in the good way) the color is really intense they super nice hardly recommend D.... and 3 bagged.... everything looks peachy ill post pics as soon i have time tooo but ill have some before tuesday 4 sure.....anyways great seller...... out of this word mushroom (a reapoff ...4 sure super cheap) best price for this type of shrooms get them now.....

IM so happy with them :D...

Eddy

Eddy!

Great! Glad you are stoked on everything! Thanks for the kind words! Hopefully I will make it up to see that beautiful zoa tank soon!

D

Archived