Pod Your Reef

ADA shallow ocean oasis (Aquamaxx 22 long upgrade coming soon)

nismo_sky32

• 2 weeks later...
nismo_sky32

Working on getting everything I need for the "final" upgrade then moving all my current livestock over. After its all settled in I'm making the jump to lps as well. I really like chalice and favia so that will be some of the first to go in there. What does everybody feed these guys?

nismo_sky32

I'm down in Georgia visiting my mom and had a free day today to do whatever. Of course I decided to go to some local fish stores. One really stood out. Optimum Aquarium of Kennesaw is a great place! Super clean, huge dry goods section and large selection of both fresh and saltwater fish and corals. I'll be going back Saturday to bring some coral with me on my travels back to Michigan. One 25 gallon cube on display really had my attention.

image_zpsnigdcd3i.jpeg

Also went to Creation Pets in Woodstock. Another nice place to see. Selection for salty lovers wasn't as large but they had some cool reptiles and amphibians to look at as well. They had a few Red Sea reefer e series on display. If I had more room in my car I would've walked out with a 170 or 250 today

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...