inTank Media Baskets

how bout some gravy

amphipod

What's so bad, I found the cat dead in my yard so I left it (for a weird reason the opossum didn't touch dead cat meat, usually he steals my carcasses, he makes me so mad sometimes, but I feel sorry for him for what happened recently) then I came in a couple weeks and separated the skull and put it in a peroxide alcohol solution to clean it mostly, still got touch ups to do, then I'll use ceramic glue that i was given free that seems to work well on bone to glue the tooth back, but it is time consuming.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What one earth would posses you to want to display a dead cats skull though?? Also, please clarify what you mean by "my carcasses". This thread is creepin dude.

Hey pics or it didn't happen. Usually I get squirrel, sometimes small birds, couple ducks, once a rabbit. I like to collect the bones.

I find them in my yard.

Lol that's hilarious.

I've seen that movie a while ago

A super edited version on TV.

I don't plan on watching the unedited version though.

I had an owls nest in my backyard once and I found all sorts of bones - usually pretty clean. Some skulls were pretty large too.

Dr.Brain Coral

Did this thread really go from talking about feeding gravy to sponges to a kid with dead cats?

Your parents must be so proud op

I'll probably open the gravy in a few weeks, first I have to feed them the remaining chicken guts pieces from a chicken we bought at the store several months ago, they are in the freezer along with other fish foods.

what the #### did i just read.
the story of a teen who had expired gravy which he did not want to go to waste so is going to feed it to his aiptasia and pet Madagascar hissing cockroaches. Then showed his dead cat skull to you all.

Did this thread really go from talking about feeding gravy to sponges to a kid with dead cats?Your parents must be so proud op
sometimes they are proud lol.

....... LMAO as well in real life , im sitting on the couch and my gf keeps lookimg at me and i have to explain to her everything thats going on ,creepy as hell and strange at that. Good show. And we stopped feeding left overs to the dog sammy becuase now he won't eat his food, little sob. The cat skull is cool looking. Should in corporate in the sponge tank.

Lol at least she is interested in your life :) those dogs can really be little piggies over scraps, and they usually like them better than their own food. I was actually planning on mounting the skull in a stand and put it as a desk decoration. Only unfixable flaw is the orbit is slightly eroded from some bone decomposing fungus, I hate picking up a bone and seeing those white fibers coming out of my bones, makes me almost as angry as I am when the opossum steals my carcasses.

yo i really shouldnt have made this thread one of my first stops after joining this forum, Sets a really bad tone for the rest of the site. ****ing cat skulls man.

My neighbor feeds expired gravy to stray cats to kill them, and there is a possum that raids my trash. I didn't know I lived next door to amphipod.

yo i really shouldnt have made this thread one of my first stops after joining this forum, Sets a really bad tone for the rest of the site. ****ing cat skulls man.
welcome to nano reef, don't worry the other members are more normal.

My neighbor feeds expired gravy to stray cats to kill them, and there is a possum that raids my trash. I didn't know I lived next door to amphipod.
naw I did not kill the cat, I found it in the bushes.

Archived