Cultivated Reef

how bout some gravy

amphipod

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit skull stew ftw. Kitchens are notorious around here for hard drugs. Way worse than construction workers. I have a lot of people tell me they go to culinary school, graduate, and are taken by full surprise when they walk in to work the first day and see people nonchalantly sharing coke together. I say this so you aren't blown away by it.
I'll keep that in mind :) also for puns sake don't you mean snorted away lol my jokes are terrible

I work in hospitality now. good if you can be cool under increasingly annoying pressure. If you can do that, work is a piece of cake. They pay sucks though even in management positions. Pay/= responsibilities.
very true, but if you do it right, and maybe make the most unique and awesome restaurant, maybe just maybe I'll get more than I expect from this job.

post-84861-0-80008300-1421037618_thumb.jpg lol reminds me of this pic.

I'll keep that in mind :) also for puns sake don't you mean snorted away lol my jokes are terrible very true, but if you do it right, and maybe make the most unique and awesome restaurant, maybe just maybe I'll get more than I expect from this job.attachicon.gifhttp://www.nano-reef.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=146727'>1394614938_974b524986.jpg lol reminds me of this pic.

Funny thing is I was going to write I pun intended after saying "blown away" but I guess you wouldn't have gotten that joke anyway.

What do you want to do when you grow up? I'm thinking medical examiner would be a fit.

Coroner. Or Dr. Frankenstein. Nothing else will suffice.

post-84861-0-72350200-1421084329_thumb.jpgpost-84861-0-29296800-1421084344_thumb.jpg I think I got more beaver on myself than everyone else on nano reef today. You all better like these pics because as you can see my finger slipped in beaver peroxide froth to get this pic. Kinda gross lol. I wore gloves the whole time also.

yes it is lol, and I'm ashamed to say this it actually almost smells edible, kinda like roast beef, but then again kinda like rotting beaver flesh 50/50

I think I got more beaver on myself than everyone else on nano reef today. You all better like these pics because as you can see my finger slipped in beaver peroxide froth to get this pic. Kinda gross lol. I wore gloves the whole time also.

You're talkin to a bunch of adult guys here; most of whom are married. Sooo you might not be correct in that assumption. ;)

I'm off to bed now, but I still expect your explanation of your beaver meat wife.

Beaver is a term used for a womans vagina

There it is... :happy:

Sorry to pick on you Amphipod.

Simply couldn't help myself

Stick around; you're starting to grow on me. :lol:

NorthGaHillbilly

ohh thanks.

lol what did I seriously just watch?

its fine, I'm still not seeing how a beaver can possibly remind a man of a vagina.

in its natural state it's rather hairy, much like the buck toothed rodent

Haaaaaaaalol :D any ways back to beavers and such, how long is that going to take? And like the gopher from caddy shack willl you try and catch that opossum in the yard and display it as well?

Quite a few more days, the toughest is the collagen from muscles and tendons, it takes a good scrubbing to tear it all off before its final bath, also it never reacts to the peroxide, so annoying. The possum will get a good meal of beaver meat I cut off the skull, I probably got a pound of it at minimum. I don't mind Mr possum as long as he leaves my bones alone. He's eaten some rough stuff I left in the yard, one particularly nasty one.

Archived