Pod Your Reef

how bout some gravy

amphipod

But on small predators, 2 possibilities, a venom tank of toadfish, weevers, stonefish, lionfish, stargasers, and pufferfish. Next possibility, your suggestions of Robin fish, and leaf fish, and including but not limited to gobies, scorpion fishes, sarcastic fringe head, small morays, horseshoe crabs, and blue crab.

now THATS what im talking about, throw those bad boys in a nice looking tank with some shrooms or other weedlike corals growing on some Animal skulls and you've got a 1 of a kind TOTM.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amphipod, how old are you exactly?

He's 16, just stated a page earlier lol

@amphipod- Do you have any actual fish? im curious as to what salwater species if any your keeping right now.

He's 16, just stated a page earlier lol

@amphipod- Do you have any actual fish? im curious as to what salwater species if any your keeping right now.

Thanks - I don't have time to dig through entire pages worth of silly questions.

Gravy for a tank is a terrible idea.

that fool is not 16....no damn way "old man hands" my a** bro your a lonely old man needing someone to talk to... needless to say some creepy interesting stuff

charnelhouse

that fool is not 16....no damn way "old man hands" my a** bro your a lonely old man needing someone to talk to... needless to say some creepy interesting stuff

Not to mention I've seen "I've been doing this for years" at least once for sure, and his entire delivery, grammar, knowledge base and etc. make it abundantly clear this is not a 16 year old conversing.

Your parents keep you in the basement dont they?
no, an area between garage and house, and half the garage.otherwise I wouldn't be likely using natural sunlight for my tanks.

Not to mention I've seen "I've been doing this for years" at least once for sure, and his entire delivery, grammar, knowledge base and etc. make it abundantly clear this is not a 16 year old conversing.
I'm going to take it as a compliment, the knowledge part. I've had aquariums since I was 9.
Thanks - I don't have time to dig through entire pages worth of silly questions.

Gravy for a tank is a terrible idea.

I'll pit it sparingly when the time comes.

amphipod for 2015 troll of the year. granted he's trolling reef enthusiasts, so its not that big of an accomplishment, but whatever, he's 16 and should take his victories where he can get them

Archived