Top Shelf Aquatics

how bout some gravy

amphipod

amphipod for 2015 troll of the year. granted he's trolling reef enthusiasts, so its not that big of an accomplishment, but whatever, he's 16 and should take his victories where he can get them
don't be rude, you don't even know me.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't be rude, you don't even know me.

Dont be rude!!!!!! Shit dude he's honest ....You seem like a creep at same time as a troll. if this shit true you're a strange ass kid hella strage G..Id find some better hobbies like doing this hobby the right way or if moneys not there cuz you're young start out a fresh tank ...And if you are a troll get a life and find somthing to do ride a bike or take a walk probably need it if all you gotta do is toll some fish site...Either way you're a weirdo dawg.

scottsdale454ss

Dont be rude!!!!!! Shit dude he's honest ....You seem like a creep at same time as a troll. if this shit true you're a strange ass kid hella strage G..Id find some better hobbies like doing this hobby the right way or if moneys not there cuz you're young start out a fresh tank ...And if you are a troll get a life and find somthing to do ride a bike or take a walk probably need it if all you gotta do is toll some fish site...Either way you're a weirdo dawg.

If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Thanks

it was straight honest mom sorry hahaha..... I say what i want i'm a adult thank you very much homie

If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Thanks

!

it was straight honest mom sorry hahaha..... I say what i want i'm a adult thank you very much homie

!

you've got no proof you are an adult, homie.
if we all followed the same aquarium rules as everyone else, we'd never have any variations in out aquariums. Variety is good. Also just because my behavior is potentially unusual to others doesn't mean its immoral. If my behavior was immoral, there would be a good reason to complain.

Ya whatever he likes putting bones in his tanks. Besides he doesn't mess with anyone and I've seen trolling and and its clear he accually has tanks, weird ones at that, but If you don't like what he posts block him. Simple, if you find it interesting follow along. Its only the internet at the same time this world will continue to rotate. (Anyways did u clean the beaver yet? And what are your your plans for this one? Gonna mount it?Or use it in a tank?

I'm going to display it on a mount, its huge almost 8 inches, for graphic reasons I can't post a pic yet as some are squeamish about this stuff. I'll have to work on it soon, but I am told to do it in private because my dad gets a little grossed out seeing me cut muscle off bones, and sometimes my turtle gets a snack when I do this stuff, she likes it lol. Dad likes to see the skulls when they are cleaned though lol. Its a time consuming process. Many people boil meat off but that makes grease stains on the bone, I cut off the bulk and peroxide the bones, I don't have many skulls though since the opossum steals them when they are being treated. He makes me mad.

I've thought of it, but the smells can be greatly overpowering of half rotten flesh. I tried it with superworms first, that smelled so bad by second day it had to go outside, and the room had a lingering odor of rotting duck. BTW, those heads are still in my freezer.

Bird heads are so hard from all the little bones inside, even the eyes have bones

scottsdale454ss

There was a store out here that dealt with exotic wild game type stuff. He would clean bones with those beetle. He'd have the stuff buried in sawdust. Not sure if that help with the smell. Would the stains on the bone not come out even with bleaching? Im pretty sure thats what he would do, have the beetles clean it out then bleach it. Not sure if he boiled stuff first

There was a store out here that dealt with exotic wild game type stuff. He would clean bones with those beetle. He'd have the stuff buried in sawdust. Not sure if that help with the smell. Would the stains on the bone not come out even with bleaching? Im pretty sure thats what he would do, have the beetles clean it out then bleach it. Not sure if he boiled stuff first
NEVER, NEVER, EVER, bleach a bone, they deteriorate over time, and then you have a pile of crumbling bone after a few years. Instead peroxide will clean off many blood stains etc, works like a charm, only thing collagen doesn't react much and is left as what appears as wet paper towel, and looks papery when dried, a little off white more yellow.
NEVER, NEVER, EVER, bleach a bone, they deteriorate over time, and then you have a pile of crumbling bone after a few years. Instead peroxide will clean off many blood stains etc, works like a charm, only thing collagen doesn't react much and is left as what appears as wet paper towel, and looks papery when dried, a little off white more yellow.

What do you want to do when you grow up? I'm thinking medical examiner would be a fit.

I've been an executive chef for 10 years now, it doesn't pay all that well, unless you are big time.. Its also extremely time consuming and stressful, but if you love hospitality, its worth it.

Rabbit skull stew ftw.

Kitchens are notorious around here for hard drugs. Way worse than construction workers. I have a lot of people tell me they go to culinary school, graduate, and are taken by full surprise when they walk in to work the first day and see people nonchalantly sharing coke together. I say this so you aren't blown away by it.

lol yes amphipods been trolling for 923 posts...Dude may not do things like most of us would but he's an interesting guy and Totally polite so he's cool by me.

I work in hospitality now. good if you can be cool under increasingly annoying pressure. If you can do that, work is a piece of cake. They pay sucks though even in management positions. Pay/= responsibilities.

Archived