Coral Vue Hydros

Secret Santa 2014........ Look What We Got!

basser1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just used the new blade on my flipper.. even got the hard green blobs off.. my glass is so clean.. my lubbocks was not pleased to see himself and put on one hell of a color display.. wow!

just used the new blade on my flipper.. even got the hard green blobs off.. my glass is so clean.. my lubbocks was not pleased to see himself and put on one hell of a color display.. wow!
Love the Flipper Gena got me one for Christmas. Best damn glass cleaner I have ever owned.

Surgery was successful, and all items were removed: Seachem Matrix BioMedia, Seachem Purigen, Tunze Nano Magnet, and extra long tweezer. I tried to be as gentle as possible on Snowball, but the Tunze Nano Magnet required the incision site to be much larger than anticipated.

15438259754_42f033a641.jpg

16058609561_bf7f8e639a.jpg

15438259004_056b3afd8e.jpg

On a more serious note, thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much to my SS. I still don't know who it is, but I hope you win the contest for most creative wrapping! It must have taken a lot of time to stuff Snowball and stitch him up. I have extra poly filter floss so I am gonna return him back to 100% =). And the amount of gifts way exceeded my expectations. I was hoping for one or two things from my list, not the entire list PLUS Snowball!

Surgery was successful, and all items were removed: Seachem Matrix BioMedia, Seachem Purigen, Tunze Nano Magnet, and extra long tweezer. I tried to be as gentle as possible on Snowball, but the Tunze Nano Magnet required the incision site to be much larger than anticipated.

https://flic.kr/p/pwe7Lj'>15438259754_42f033a641.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/qt3z9D'>16058609561_bf7f8e639a.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/pwe7xo'>15438259004_056b3afd8e.jpg

On a more serious note, thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much to my SS. I still don't know who it is, but I hope you win the contest for most creative wrapping! It must have taken a lot of time to stuff Snowball and stitch him up. I have extra poly filter floss so I am gonna return him back to 100% =). And the amount of gifts way exceeded my expectations. I was hoping for one or two things from my list, not the entire list PLUS Snowball!

Glad you had fun with it.....your commentary was better than the packaging! Merry Christmas!

Snowball looks to be a little "tender".

Glad you had fun with it.....your commentary was better than the packaging! Merry Christmas! Snowball looks to be a little "tender".

THANKS SO MUCH! how did you get everything in there?! did you rip open his head too??

THANKS SO MUCH! how did you get everything in there?! did you rip open his head too??

If you look close under his neck.....I superglued his incision shut.....I had fuzz on my fingers for a couple days, lol.

I was hoping the package didn't get scanned....may have been a little suspicious looking.

Pandemonium is gonna have a hard time deciding the best wrapping job.

There is more this year than I can remember from the past.....

You all did a great job!!! Now I can't wait 'til next year to see what all of you come up with.

Gosh that poor snowball was quite the mule! Very very creative Jack.

Ya, he took one for the team.....poor little fella.

Ninjas play by play reporting made it, though. I was crying from laughing at his posts while driving.

Hopefully everyone had fun!

Ya, he took one for the team.....poor little fella. Ninjas play by play reporting made it, though. I was crying from laughing at his posts while driving. Hopefully everyone had fun!

You've set the bar quite high for next year's creative wrapping contest!

Hmm..... If stuffin' stuff up an animals' a**hole is creative, I shudder to think what next year brings....... :scarry:

LOL, thanks. ....should be good!

Hmm..... If stuffin' stuff up an animals' a**hole is creative, I shudder to think what next year brings....... :scarry:
For the record, I went through his neck......Ninja went anal on Snowball.

The inTank stuff is here! My SS contacted me and said his stuff would be shipping soon, but in the meantime the water in my tank will be wet :haha:

Media basket, a mag cleaner for the freshwater betta tank, and more Vita-Chem and phosguard! For the nuvo. :]

DxtVN0ml.jpg

One of my friends is thinking about starting a small freshwater planted cube, so I'll be gifting her these for her birthday in a couple of weeks:

mZy0Y90.jpg?1

Stuff that Steve threw in! I have exactly zero clue what the pog-looking things are. Someone help.

IkfhUDfl.jpg

EDIT: Secret Santa stuff got here, too! 8D I won't lie, I immediately fed some phyto to the tank. Thanks again, dude!

2t9pK4Jl.jpg?2

Archived