Innovative Marine Aquariums

Custom NUVO 20 Fusion: New Stand

xiaoxiy

Awesome.

Maybe try foods more specific to gorgs. Check out nls nutricell. Kat put me on to it and I love it. It's not only for gorgs, but it's a powder like reef chilli. You can mix some nutricell, reef chilli, and freeze dried cyclo. That's a 5 course meal for a gorg!!

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's between 10-80 microns. Its supposed to be a great filter feeder food. Sps, clams, gorgs ect. My sps go crazy over it, I'm sure the gorgs will also.

I know I prefer foods that I can control. Evey premade food I've ever used contains a ton of waste, had issues with nutrient levels. I used food that I could control, and fed things like fine powederd foods on a scheduled basis.

Can you tell us about what kind of lighting do you have. Plus, what is the extra LEDs.

Sure! I have one of Dave's Nanobox Mono Units that I ended up adding 2 Lime LEDs too.

The array I have is:

Channel 1 - 2 - WW, 2 - NW, 2 - Violet, 1 Cyan, 2x Lime

Channel 2 - 2 - Blue, 4 - RB

For a total of 15 LEDs

ohh man this looks great!

Thanks.

Too bad it no longer looks this clean. As of this moment, it looks horribly brown. Stupid new tank/sand diatoms. :(

I've never had this many pods before! They're all over my glass.

15672338931_8ce66c298a.jpgimage by yang_xiaoxi, on Flickr

This is only captures about 1/2 of the pod density on my glass. :o

EDIT: I just did a few density counts. About 10-20 pods per square inch.

Tomorrow! Lights are in night mode today, and I'll let them acclimate under moonlight.

I'm excited, this is like my favourite tank

Archived