SaltCritters.com

GtTap 75 (Keeping It Reef)

GtTap

That clownfish is great...but so is serving our country - - THANK YOU for that. I came here from the U.K. (legally of course) 35 years ago. Sometimes I think every American should spend a year abroad just to appreciate what we have here. Even with some of the problems we have we're still one of the best places to live and raise a family. We're free to speak our minds and free to live the lives we want to live. And it people who serve that we have to thank for that.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That clownfish is great...but so is serving our country - - THANK YOU for that. I came here from the U.K. (legally of course) 35 years ago. Sometimes I think every American should spend a year abroad just to appreciate what we have here. Even with some of the problems we have we're still one of the best places to live and raise a family. We're free to speak our minds and free to live the lives we want to live. And it people who serve that we have to thank for that.

I was born in Guyana came to the USA when i was 11. And i have to agree with what you say about people needing to see what life is like in another country.

I have the apex jr. Bought 1.5 years ago when it came without the display and just a temperature probe. You connect it to your computer/internet via hardwire or via a wireless router. Controls are on the computer or app

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates and pictures been a busy last few months. I just had a baby girl on February 19th. I also had a death in the family lost a 4 month old nephew.

Sorry for the lack of updates and pictures been a busy last few months. I just had a baby girl on February 19th. I also had a death in the family lost a 4 month old nephew.

Oh my gosh !!!! :grouphug: I'm SO sorry. I lost my dog yesterday and can hardly function today. I can't imagine what loosing a baby would be like. Please know that you and your family members are in my thoughts (((((HUGS TO ALL)))))

Oh my gosh !!!! :grouphug: I'm SO sorry. I lost my dog yesterday and can hardly function today. I can't imagine what loosing a baby would be like. Please know that you and your family members are in my thoughts (((((HUGS TO ALL)))))

Thanks a lot. Its been a rough week. Sorry about your dog they don't call them mans best friend for no reason.

IMG_20140315_221443.jpg

Thinking of going BB should i take the dive.

Thanks a lot. Its been a rough week. Sorry about your dog they don't call them mans best friend for no reason.

IMG_20140315_221443.jpg

Thinking of going BB should i take the dive.

well you know I'd say yes lol!

Positives...very easy to keep clean, very easy to paprams in check, no nusense algae because you're removing everything before it breaks down.

Negatives...at least 6 months of the uglies looking at bare glass until you fill the bottom with corals :)

well you know I'd say yes lol!

Positives...very easy to keep clean, very easy to paprams in check, no nusense algae because you're removing everything before it breaks down.

Negatives...at least 6 months of the uglies looking at bare glass until you fill the bottom with corals :)

I think im going to do it because my sand looks like crap anyway.

I think im going to do it because my sand looks like crap anyway.

Try finer grain sand? Large gravel and crushed coral tends to not serve the live sand bed purpose the same and can become a source of nutrients. Bare bottom will require large water changes or more chemical filtration.

damn then i dont want to attach it to my main scape.

I like the idea of a smaller rock just for acans. In a year I have only one that has encrusted to the rock. Usually frags are blocks with polyps on top. You can speed the encrusting by using putty to make a slope down to the rock, otherwise they have to grow down and then out, which is incredibly slow.

Archived