Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

omgomgomg

I have always wanted one of these tanks, but with a 4 year old Im afraid there would be cookies , toys , crackers , etc. in the overflow tray around the tank.

therefore I live through you ...

don't eff it up :lol:

Edit : FIRST !

• Like 15

omgomgomg

I have always wanted one of these tanks, but with a 4 year old Im afraid there would be cookies , toys , crackers , etc. in the overflow tray around the tank.

therefore I live through you ...

don't eff it up :lol:

Edit : FIRST !

Thanks man ill try my best.

• Like 1

Here's to Rehype, consistently making the rest of us look bad since 2007. You're the dude with the only tanks I've ever really gushed over, and I'll be honest, It's made me a bit contemptuous. The bright side is I'm finally doing something innovative of my own, so the bile may subside.

TL;DR: looking forward to the new build.

• Like 6

I expect awesome Eugene and I know you will deliver!

Thanks sean ill do my best

Sweet!!! I totally didn't see this one coming haha. :)

Btw, did you order it directly from their website? Because I didn't see that size on there.

Thanks man i actually ordered it from the cultured reef.

Here's to Rehype, consistently making the rest of us look bad since 2007. You're the dude with the only tanks I've ever really gushed over, and I'll be honest, It's made me a bit contemptuous. The bright side is I'm finally doing something innovative of my own, so the bile may subside.

TL;DR: looking forward to the new build.

lol yea right but thanks man. What new build are you up to?

Oh yea this should be fun.

I hope so lol

Sexy start!

Thanks alot

Yay, Rehype's back! Knew you'd come up with something cool :)

Very interesting choice of tank. The concept is wonderful and I'm looking forward to see how it is to live with day-in-day-out once it's matured a bit.

lol yea right but thanks man. What new build are you up to?

I'm messing around with a combination of a shallow tank, closed loops, DC pumps, air plants, a display macro/nem tank, mangroves, an Evil Cluster, and a picture of a beach in Singapore. It'll spoil the suprise if I do the big reveal on your thread, especially since it's a Rehype freakin' zero edge.

• Like 2

Yes! Another great build from you know doubt! I've always wanted one of those tanks!

Thanks

Yay, Rehype's back! Knew you'd come up with something cool :)

Very interesting choice of tank. The concept is wonderful and I'm looking forward to see how it is to live with day-in-day-out once it's matured a bit.

Thanks nano..its crazy because i never hated and loved a tank so much at the exact same time. This time around I have a pretty good handle on how to make it a successful reef i just have to execute properly.

You mean theculturedreef.com?

Yep

• Like 1

I'm messing around with a combination of a shallow tank, closed loops, DC pumps, air plants, a display macro/nem tank, mangroves, an Evil Cluster, and a picture of a beach in Singapore. It'll spoil the suprise if I do the big reveal on your thread, especially since it's a Rehype freakin' zero edge.

Whoa that sounds all kinds of epic....I cant wait until you do the reveal on that one.

HOLY FHIT!

lol thanks man

You're archipelago tank is still one of the greatest tanks I've seen..

Thanks alot it was a special build.

That looks awesome! Just out of curiosity wouldn't evaporation be a lot higher due to the zero edge? Also would there be issues with salt creep? I've seen your other builds and they were truly outstanding, so looking forward to seeing how you approach the unique challenges that this tank will pose