ReefCleaners.org

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ric fever has hit the 30c! Gonna be a take over of Rico's like the takeover of zoa's in the 60p!

Should I buy an AI sol tn? Or stay T5?

If your stoking with softies the sol is fine. If your gonna put sps in there I'd try and get a kessil or Radion or stick with the T5s. Some of us are really having an issue with the colors of sps under LEDs. Even experienced reefers. When I have enough I'm going with an ATI sunpower dimmable.

If you held out from LED's so far and your happy with your coloration under T5's I would wait till the next gen of LED fixtures.

If your stoking with softies the sol is fine. If your gonna put sps in there I'd try and get a kessil or Radion or stick with the T5s. Some of us are really having an issue with the colors of sps under LEDs. Even experienced reefers. When I have enough I'm going with an ATI sunpower dimmable.

No SPS till I move and get my custom tank. Fishneedit has a t5/halide combo, considering that too. Or go all out and get a geisssman

If you held out from LED's so far and your happy with your coloration under T5's I would wait till the next gen of LED fixtures.

truuuuu. New nano box is looking goooooood

Love your rics :)

Thanks.

Think I might get an AI nano for the 30c tho. I moved the torch to the 30c and a head died. I think it was due to bad lighting and maybe flow. The exocotic lights aren't producing at their current height.

I really want the GSP to growout and cover a majority of the rock. No fragging for a while.

Next purchase... A custom 36" long 36" wide and 18" high with middle over flow and dry dock area for mp10's like n2mini's tank....

In 2 years when we sell the condo and buy a house.

Not sure what I'll buy next, probably let the 60p chill for a little and grow out.

Probably start on the 30p, right now it is just a bunch of old pieces from the 60p, and that huge war coral(wish I could find a spot for it again in the 60p)

Brad do you have a link to N2mini's tank? I'm planning something similar and could use a reference tank. My searches have not yielded anything for him.

Zoa

zoagarden0522.jpg

Look how far my rbta stretches around the rock

ywg0522.jpg

Rbta

rbta0522.jpg

Purple n gold. Lakers?

lakers0522.jpg

Gsp

gsp0522.jpg

ID?

greeneye0522.jpg

Fire n ice and some war corals

fireicewar0522.jpg

Some out of focus zoa's

blueeagleeye0522.jpg

Acan

acan0522.jpg

Nice! That's crazy about the rbta. That's what happens when your a live organism with no brain to think for yourself...I guess.

Lol. It has been like that since day 1 too, guess it rather stretch a few inches then move.

I hope A1 gets some good stuff tm!

I hope A1 closes. I have no control. Every time I go in there I buy something. Damn those successful bastards! At least I'm running out of room in my tank. Lol. That and corals are relatively inexpensive.

Archived