Top Shelf Aquatics

9B2C26CE-FFCD-4426-B86C-CEA7DFBAE9CD-395E89DC205-E1AF-41AB-B01F-B1FC4928FC80-395

Nice fixture and looking on seeing how your bulb combo works !!! When I had my 40 breeder up and running I was running a NEP and this bulb combo.

Light Fixture: Nova Extreme Pro Light T-5 HO Fixture (36", 6x39W)

Light Combo: Front to back - Blue+, Aquablue Special, Blue+, Purple +, Aquablue Special, Blue+.

TheKleinReef

Nice fixture and looking on seeing how your bulb combo works !!! When I had my 40 breeder up and running I was running a NEP and this bulb combo.

Light Fixture: Nova Extreme Pro Light T-5 HO Fixture (36", 6x39W)

Light Combo: Front to back - Blue+, Aquablue Special, Blue+, Purple +, Aquablue Special, Blue+.

I messaged asureef for good bulb combos and he told me his current one, and the one I chose. I think I will eventually switch to his combination which is in my messages, but can't remember off the top of my head. Regardless I'm going to experiment for a while

This tank's gettin' a doser. either a 3 or 4 pump GHL standalone, complemented with some vertex vessels. hopefully this batch doesn't leak. the 3 on my frag tank didn't..

GHL... wise choice.

I think Vertex fixed the leaky vessel issue a while back. I can tell you from experience, bonding acrylic to polypropylene is not an easy task.

• Like 1

GHL... wise choice.

I think Vertex fixed the leaky vessel issue a while back. I can tell you from experience, bonding acrylic to polypropylene is not an easy task.

That's why I've been reading but i still get asked if they leaked hah. The only issue I'm having is keeping under the stand organized. It'll be an adventure when everything is together. My ultimate goal would be to put the sump one floor underneath the tank but I'm not so sure that's gonna fly with the family.

• Like 1

Awesome lights!!

Well i was going to go home and set up the 65 today butttttttt i got GTA V instead. i'll be playing that instead. haha

College is tough huh?