Pod Your Reef

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

Well MGDMIRAGE, first off you are a rat. Second, I am going to order my lights soon! Third, I am getting some good beginner corals for cheap from Schreiba.

Can't wait!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well MGDMIRAGE, first off you are a rat. Second, I am going to order my lights soon! Third, I am getting some good beginner corals for cheap from Schreiba.

Can't wait!

Lol

Cool on the lights.

Mine never tried but they are all different.

I paid $25 so don't be shocked if they are a little bit more expensive than $15. They are totally worth it though.

Alright - I wil stop by and pick it up in a couple of hours.

So excited!! fingerscrossed

Just to make sure, the live rock (before I used it) was sitting in still water for around 2 months. Is that enough die-off for a complete cycle? The tank has been running for 3 weeks and one day now.

This tank would look beastly(even though it already is) full of coral and mangroves. Look at the video in Giga's sig, its awesome!

This tank would look beastly(even though it already is) full of coral and mangroves. Look at the video in Giga's sig, its awesome!

Thanks! My goal is maybe a mangrove here and there, but strictly corals.

I will take pics tonight after I make my mesh lid! The sixline is so dang cute. He is only an inch long!

Oh come on ballz, you know people are reading. I'm just not seeing a lot of pictures of this sixline. Frankly, until I see otherwise, I think you're lying. :lol:

Oh come on ballz, you know people are reading. I'm just not seeing a lot of pictures of this sixline. Frankly, until I see otherwise, I think you're lying. :lol:

+1!!

Weeeeeeeeee're waaaaaaaaaaiting... :eek:

Edit: Yer HUGE sig, is HUGE! omgomgomg

Just the way I like it. Pics mañana!

pismo_reefer
You should double its size IMO. And make it a flashing gif.

You, and your opinions...

:lol:

surgicalsense
Mine never tried but they are all different.

I paid $25 so don't be shocked if they are a little bit more expensive than $15. They are totally worth it though.

Once again, the best avatar! (random I know)

Archived