inTank Media Baskets

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea....me...I thought my spathulata was shedding because of the fast calcium drop...nooooo..guess what it spead to my teal stag...which is almost completely bare now

Ima redipp all acro's and birds in iodine for 20 min....probably kill the stag in the process. Meh. It started on the Spathulata....hmm

Spath.jpg

stag.jpg

Also for some reason...all of my fish feel the need to be in the front left corner...I dont get it...

We shall see....I've pretty much already lost the stag....and half the spathulata. I just dipped everything, hopefully the spathulata will recover. I moved some things around. Too...trying to find a home for one of the new frags

We shall see....I've pretty much already lost the stag....and half the spathulata. I just dipped everything, hopefully the spathulata will recover. I moved some things around. Too...trying to find a home for one of the new frags

Well... at least you got new corals. What did you get?!?!?!?

I got another birdsnest and a 4 color monti cap pack(orange that I have already, red, green,purple)..it was dark by the time I got around to taking pictures soo

What were you dipping with? My 3" blue mills is doing the same. It not RTning, lost some color. Was wondering any pest in the tank?

Let me know how you go about containing it.

Tropic marin iodine dip @ 1mL/200mL for 200minutes. RTN can happen in a matter of hours.....so I didn't think it could be that. I did however shake off a nudibranch.This has been slow over two weeks.. Hopefully the iodine dip worked. I have all my acros makeshift qt for a few days, hopefully any remainders will die off in DT before reintroduction

A few natural light pictures..

One of the clam scars

P2120034.jpg

P2120037.jpg

Frog

P2120039.jpg

4 Color Monti Cap pack

P2120040.jpg

Star Polyps

P2120055.jpg

The Rock of the whores

P2120056.jpg

Bad Picture but Syphera checking out the tank

P2120057.jpg

Zorg the Long Tongan

P2120066.jpg

Reflector I made from a walmart mainstays storage container cut up and turned lampshade ;)

P2120069.jpg

And the unboxing of greatness...siwelk style

P2130085.jpg

P2130087.jpg

P2130090.jpg

P2130091.jpg

phi delt reefer

I got my nexus a month ago - awesome phone. ####ty battery life though, keep a wall socket close by.

it takes pretty decent pics (sorry to thread crap - figured you might like these)

IMG_20120126_174219.jpg

IMG_20120204_191911.jpg

IMG_20120130_212209.jpg

IMG_20120128_225959.jpg

IMG_20120128_225430.jpg

Wow dude thats awesome! haha Yea I heard about the battery life...im in the middle of rooting it and loading Android Open Kang Project ;) and Fabulous Kernel....hopefully I can get some better times then others claim

Archived