Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Sucks to hear man, I would have actually considered this, but, well, you know my luck with fish lately. Can't really justify it. Post a FS thread and I bet you'll get some responses. Just make sure to say "$150 Firm" and stick to it to keep the riff raff out.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, just the dangers of stocking a smaller tank, really comes down to the exact fish.

Good luck in whatever you do though, I think I would keep the clowns though, since if you wanted to you could breed them. I know cichlids are different but breeding them was way easy once you knew what you were doing.

I dunno man...Ive always had a love/hate relationship with clowns...this just confirms my hate...I would never be in it enough to breed them, atleast not at this point in my life.....I like the passive tank mates....i never wanted an agressive tank....

I beleive they either wont be replaced. or if they do it will be with a blenny...provided I can find one that wont get large or teritorial

bastard fish

Female

IMG_20120216_185514.jpg

Male

IMG_20120216_185532.jpg

both douches

IMG_20120216_185345.jpg

haha yea the maxi you sold me at them hahahaha sorry dont mean to laugh....

yea it sucks felicia...im debating weather or not to setup a holding tank.... or to get rid of them..#### man decisions suck

damn... :\

yeah it blows she loved them:/

Dominoes the shiz. I love mine.

helllz yeah they are my favorite damsel next to starki and electric bluezzz

Archived