SaltCritters.com

Paigee's 20L Extravaganza!

Paigee

Good plan on dipping. I plan on dipping all my frags before moving them into the upgrade just in case.

And whew! Sold my old fixture and canister, had to drive around a lot.

Things left on my list:

Trade in old 29g for 20L

Wait for light and aio false wall to arrive

Buy new heater

Mp10

Sand

Egg crate

Coral rx

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was, which is why I wasn't too worried. I'm just impatient, but I understand there are way more important things than shipping something to me. It is on it's way now though, so yay :)

No room for a 2ft cube....but room for a 36" tank...hmmmm

A 20L is 30"?? It is the depth I am worried about, it has to fit in a certain spot and can't be wider than 12" :)

Yes it was, which is why I wasn't too worried. I'm just impatient, but I understand there are way more important things than shipping something to me. It is on it's way now though, so yay :)

:happydance:

I would have been impatient too!

I will snap some iPhone pics tonight after we finish watching game of thrones... Me and my boyfriends new favorite show.. Just finished the first season in two days :)

Also exciting - just signed up for a group buy from a canadian coral site on a Canadian forum! Should arrive may 8th I believe... Heres what I ordered:

Pink/teal paly

Christmas chalice

Gold eye chalice

Blue/purple acan

Aussie teal rim acan

All frags are $10, this is my first time ordering online, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly! I have back ups listed for all of my choices too, but I've looked at what other members are ordering and I think it should be just fine.

Sounds like you picked out some awesome things!!!!!

Any luck yet with the pink streaked wrasse? I saw live aquaria got some in stock this week but I'm not ready for one yet. My LFS had a red possum wrasse in yesterday. They are pretty cool looking. First time I'd seen one in person!!!!

Sounds like you picked out some awesome things!!!!!

Any luck yet with the pink streaked wrasse? I saw live aquaria got some in stock this week but I'm not ready for one yet. My LFS had a red possum wrasse in yesterday. They are pretty cool looking. First time I'd seen one in person!!!!

They haven't emailed me, but I'll shoot them yet another email... They're gonna love me -_-

I wish LA delivered up here! :( Even though I'm not really ready for one either, I wanted to add it after the new tank is up and running, if I have the opportunity I'm gonna jump on it because it seems to be really slow going.

I get my new light today (waiting for the damned UPS right now, they didn't even give me a 4 hour window, tracking just says "Out for Delivery" since 7:30 this morning! :angry: ) and I should be getting the AIO wall within the next week, it was shipped a few days ago I believe. After that, cycle begins!

I'm using probably about 6 lbs of cured rock with 10-15 lbs (complete guess) of dry rock. Lets hope for a speedy cycle! I think I might leave the 10g up and use it as a QT tank briefly. Might take it off the stand and put it on the floor though, so I can centre the new tank on the wall.

Got my lights :Domgomgomg They came half an hour before I had to leave for work. So stoked! Here's some pics. Boring, but exciting for me :)

The big azz box with my dog Ginger inspecting

8c9fd9cb.jpg

The innards

5cb95a21.jpg

A pleasant surprise - an extra set of lightbulbs!

3ba31b45.jpg

The inner box with all the goodies

867f2172.jpg

And the fixture itself with all the other stuff :)

624a6cd4.jpg

Huge shoutout to darkside212 for the light! Everything arrived perfectly intact, and more importantly, everything works!

8 polyps of armor of god palys and a tiny frag of I believe ORA neon green birdnest :)

Also, Gilbert has adopted another hole as his house because that big mean crab moved into his original hole.

So so looking sps... I think it needs more flow, but there isn't really another place for it

3502ceee.jpg

Zoas - this doesn't show their colour well at all

abe4986a.jpg

Armor of god palys

96858b31.jpg

And tiiiny birdsnest. Its about half an inch

062b672f.jpg

Wow...quite the update in here :)

Your dog is cute! Looks like she inspects things cautiously like my dog!

The neon bird is tiny but it will definitely grow fast. Love the AOGs!

Just added three more frags onto my group buy order...

Blue ice acro digitfera

Multicolor ric

Blue ric

:D I have a problem.

:D I have a problem.

I have the same problem haha. Nice pictures, and those new frags sound great. You couldn't resist getting the birdsnest huh? :P

I have the same problem haha. Nice pictures, and those new frags sound great. You couldn't resist getting the birdsnest huh? :P

Nope :D I saw the colony it came from, it was amazing! And it was only $10, couldn't pass it up

You're such an aiptasia.

:slap:

:lol:

Nice mystery sps and chalice! When you say tiiiny birdsnest, you mean TIIIIIIIIINY. lol.

Archived