Cultivated Reef

Paradise Reef Frag Pack Special

ParadiseReef

We're new here and want to say, "Hey!"

As a get-to-know-us, we are offering 10 piece frag packs for $150 shipped! This is a Nano-Reef's exclusive offer. These frag packs contain anything and everything, but all Grade-A Coral! Let us know what you do and don't want.

Go to www.paradisereef.us, that's .US not .COM, select the frag pack and at checkout type "NANO" in the coupon code section. That code will deduct $15 from the price and give you free shipping.

We've been in business for some time in Indianapolis, but are new to online. Just because it's not online doesn't mean we don't have it. New pics and product are coming online soon!

Thanks!

James and Scott

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds pretty neat,

I looked on your site and found "Coral Pack" but it did not have a picture or description of what types of corals to expect. I may have just missed it, but just incase I didn't could you give us a bit of a description or pic of what to expect?

I have severl corals from paradisereef.us and they are all doing amazing.

I live right between them and premiumaquatics and prefer paradisereef.us for corals color and selection.

I have purchased acans, maze brain, zoas, and a green slimer from James.

Don't be worried to purchase from them!

I should have pics up tomorrow afternoon. The coral currently available for the packs are: zoanthids/paly's of all colors; discosoma, rodactis, and colored mushrooms; clove polyps, pipe organ, goniopora, and galaxia; neon candy cane; pulsing Red Sea Xenia and anthelia; toadstool, cabbage, sarcophyton, cladiella, Kenya tree, colt, and spaghetti leathers; maze and open brains; frogspawn and hammer euphylia; and black and orange sun coral. I'm sure I missed some, but you get the idea.

Sounds pretty neat,

I looked on your site and found "Coral Pack" but it did not have a picture or description of what types of corals to expect. I may have just missed it, but just incase I didn't could you give us a bit of a description or pic of what to expect?

I just checked the site out, and I found it a little difficult to navigate and find things, but I found this under the Coral Pack:

"A typical 10 piece assortment of Nano-sized Corals will include 3-5 colored zoanthids/palythoas, 3-4 LPS, and 1-4 soft coral or mushroom. Montipora is also available upon request. Just let us know what you don't want and we'll do our best to accommodate you."

I need to make some space, so the next 3 Nano-Reefers to place an order get the Nano Pack for $99 Shipped! Type "Nano123" in the Coupon Code to get the discount.

To use paypal you need to use the paypal ipn and the last paypal option. The bottom paypal option kept sending me to the begining of the checkout.

Thanks for that..I was running in a loop until I saw your post..

still managed to get the 99 dollar deal. what a steal!

Thanks!!!

just placed an order. I really dont need any more zoo's and softies so i just put it in the order comments. I guess i'll post it here too so that you know for sure lol. I also need this to be received during a weekday, its being sent to an office so please have it arrive on monday or something... thanks!

My Order Number is: 15

I forgot to ask this before, which shipper are you guys using and will it be signature on delivery? There probably won't be someone home exactly when it arrives. My order number is 13.

Do you ship to Canada?

Just shot you an email.

just placed an order. I really dont need any more zoo's and softies so i just put it in the order comments. I guess i'll post it here too so that you know for sure lol. I also need this to be received during a weekday, its being sent to an office so please have it arrive on monday or something... thanks!

My Order Number is: 15

Is tomorrow alright, if not the next available day is next Thursday due to Christmas.

I forgot to ask this before, which shipper are you guys using and will it be signature on delivery? There probably won't be someone home exactly when it arrives. My order number is 13.

Yours is coming UPS and shouldn't need a signature.

Is tomorrow alright, if not the next available day is next Thursday due to Christmas.

Yours is coming UPS and shouldn't need a signature.

tomorrow meaning friday is perfect

Archived