Innovative Marine Aquariums

Roger's 50G Frag Tank

TheKleinReef

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no leaks. and growth is getting insane in the temp tank! Ca/alk consumption increased 5ml each in just a week. :o

frag tank passed the leak test, and was drained today. it'll be re-plumbed this weekend. :D

ORA nana and ORA hawkins is growing like mad. red planet... not so much, it's lost some of its green and is a nice pure red. not sure if that's because of too much light.

no leaks. and growth is getting insane in the temp tank! Ca/alk consumption increased 5ml each in just a week. :o

frag tank passed the leak test, and was drained today. it'll be re-plumbed this weekend. :D

ORA nana and ORA hawkins is growing like mad. red planet... not so much, it's lost some of its green and is a nice pure red. not sure if that's because of too much light.

The red planet is red with a lot of light and green with less light, at least that's the way it goes for me!

The red planet is red with a lot of light and green with less light, at least that's the way it goes for me!

hm. is there a "best of both" lighting level? i'll have to experiment with it once it's big enough to go into the 65.

hm. is there a "best of both" lighting level? i'll have to experiment with it once it's big enough to go into the 65.

mine has the leading edges that are in the direct light which in return they are red, but the part that is encrusted is under an overhang and its very green, you get the best of both worlds

2 weeks:

11742714293_7c9d7474ec_c.jpg

3 weeks:

12021507723_b1980c4878.jpg
:D
**note the encrustation between the two pics)
more pics!

12021494493_3a8d3b1a57.jpg
Angle FTS by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

12022046766_7f1ec6f115.jpg
Right side by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

12021501203_322709a5af.jpg
Middle by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

12022053116_fd93eba59b.jpg
Frag side by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

12021491223_fa0321a3e8.jpg
Drain lines by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

12021488863_ea556c70b0.jpg
Return lines by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

Now I just need MOAR. Lemme know when you're trimming some of your stuff ;) you have some sick sps.

Thanks man. I'll let you know when I have some frags.

$43 each.

Great job getting that deal :D

Thanks man. I'll let you know when I have some frags.

I just want to say no reason that you've been such an inspiration to the community and I'll always be there to support you. ;)

lol

Great job getting that deal :D

I just want to say no reason that you've been such an inspiration to the community and I'll always be there to support you. ;)

lol

Hah, thanks man. I appreciate it. I'm glad that the community enjoys my ramblings. :D

Hah, thanks man. I appreciate it. I'm glad that the community enjoys my ramblings. :D

you have no idea. i could read what you, nanotopia, metrokat, rehype, asureef, chadf, and medred (there's more, i just don't feel like remembering more) write all day everyday. :P

you have no idea. i could read what you, nanotopia, metrokat, rehype, asureef, chadf, and medred (there's more, i just don't feel like remembering more) write all day everyday. :P

B)

Your not too shabby yourself. I really enjoy the pics of your aquaculture room. I want something similar some day.

B)

Your not too shabby yourself. I really enjoy the pics of your aquaculture room. I want something similar some day.

i made a goal when i first started this hobby to learn something new everyday. its been 2 years and i feel as if i haven't even scratched the surface. :P

i hope i can keep this room running. depending on whether or not i get a DI cross country/track and field coaching job i may have to take the tank down and put everything into storage until i stabilize my life.

senior year problems..

Archived