inTank Media Baskets

Roger's 50G Frag Tank

TheKleinReef

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it would but u would need to be able to trace it back to leng... There are a lot of so called leng sy caps!

i hate that crap. a coral can look exactly like another but it's not the same. stupid logic lol.

i'm calling this "Roger's Cap" screw leng lolll

The guy is o e of the greats in the industry!

i'm jus keedingggggggg

but seriously, i've never heard of him. then again i don't really care about the "greats" cause it makes me resent my own system. ignorance is bliss for me.

Roger would u give me a shout on your channel with my link? Its coming down to the wire and I need more votes? I understand eather way!

I can try. I won't be able to upload it anytime today

I can try. I won't be able to upload it anytime today
Not a video if you go to your channel you can go to discussion under your name and enter something with my link...this will go to your subscribers and maybe they will vote.

The voting is only another 8 hrs you can always unpublished it later. No pressure lol

Top one looks like a Highlighter yellow A.tenuis, bottom one could be A.formosa but these are hard to ID so I would call it a blue stag :)

Top one looks like a A.tenuis, bottom one could be A.formosa but these are hard to ID so I would call it a blue stag :)

Tenuis are cursed for me. :0 I've lost all three. Hopefully this one does well. The blue one is easily my favorite though. So vibrant.

Tenuis are cursed for me. :0 I've lost all three. Hopefully this one does well. The blue one is easily my favorite though. So vibrant.

Must think positive :)

In my experience, maricultured corals do not like Alk over 7.5 dKH, at least in the first year.

They are beautiful. Sorry about uploading a video for yah. By the time I got to my room it was 10pm and I it busy. Did you still win that contest?

Hey no worries man it is all good!! :D

Archived