inTank Media Baskets

[Custom] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt get any really good pics of the coral b/c they are all on the sand... But this week I am going to glue stuff onto the rocks so it should be soon that you see pics of the coral.. and the tank needs to be cleaned so please excuse the algea:

2mmfyb7.jpg

46zd7iu.jpg

Mr. Crabs (srry its a really bad pic but you get the idea):"

34f19no.jpg

Barney the Blenny:

43d9j6r.jpg

srry for ^ the bad pic... he is still a little shy...

also the anemone was getting pounded with flow and is still really P.O.'d so he looks kinda bad right now but im sure he will be fine

so do you guys like the new aquascaping better? (pics of old aquascape on 3rd page)

no one has an opinion on my aquascaping?

It looks nice! But that rock on top, in the middle, looks a wee bit weird. Other than that, terrific!

the frag master
yeah,

that was an extra peice i had and i needed it for my crab so thae he can get out of the water

not bad josh. you need mroe coral. i'm selling off my 15 gallon with all that stuff on pbmas. check it out. ill part out of course. i got some corals that would work for you.

thanks^

yeah i know i do.. i need to get the best of the best ;) lol... i have been getting pickier with my coral selection form my newb days (used to buy anything that looked ok... now its gotta stick me in the eye lol)

the frag master
thanks^

yeah i know i do.. i need to get the best of the best ;) lol... i have been getting pickier with my coral selection form my newb days (used to buy anything that looked ok... now its gotta stick me in the eye lol)

hey would u put 2 clowns n the tank? if you want to i got a pair of false percs i need to find a good home for acaus ei go tto tear down my 15 due to me not having time to care for 2 tanks anymore, works freakin sucks sea hares lol. lemme know, as for the corals, i think they are all sold now but ill look. i got some birght red shrooms you might like.

i got alot of red shrooms.. no thank you.. and lol i am looking into getting a no stripe occ. and a black occ. for this tanks lol... srry.. good luck finding them a home though....

oh srry^^lol i didnt know.. or maybe i did and i forgot lol i guess we will have 2 no stripe clowns in this competition...

im srry but i really didnt mean to steel your idea.. i didnt know this at all...

i will not skip this oportunity to get one though...

:)

2mmfyb7.jpg

46zd7iu.jpg

Mr. Crabs (srry its a really bad pic but you get the idea):"

34f19no.jpg

Barney the Blenny:

43d9j6r.jpg

both of those are really nice fish but this tank just doesnt seem big enough.. BUT i think i will get one of those Swalesi basslets for my 90g....

really nice fish! and if i did come across and L. carmabi i would be sure to get it (as long as its not like $200)

Pics soon.. the coral is all just laying on the sand (for now) i just gotta glue it down to stuff and it should be fine!

$200? these guys go for thousands last time I saw one for sale!!!!!!

. . .and if you're a high roller L. carmabi. Even I have yet to see a L. carmabi in real life
and if i did come across and L. carmabi i would be sure to get it (as long as its not like $200)
$200? these guys go for thousands last time I saw one for sale!!!!!!
oh lol, there was the part that i didnt know lololol^
I saw this article, Aquarium Fish: The Candy Basslet (Liopropoma carmabi (Randall, 1963)), and I immediately thought about this thread's discussion of said animal. Very good looking fish! If they were available more often with a much lesser price, it might be an interesting tank inhabitant to watch.

And then I became curious as to this $1000s of dollars fish you were talking about, kinetic. My limited research turned up no vendors so I'm not even sure how much they'd be. At the end of the article there's a vendor in Tampa FL who is selling rare and unusual animals. But it also says "for the high-end reef aquarist." So with that may come a steep and overinflated price tag.

fwiw

ok,

today i cleaned up the tank and took that huge ball of cheato out and used an Aquaclear 20 as a Fuge!

the tank looks alot more open... and cleaner.. pics later!

also im thinking of getting rid of barney.. he is to cramped in here.... he is SOO active, the poor guy.....

thanks^

i liked it too..

anyway i took barney out..and MR. Crabs (the last of the fiddlers) passed away) so i guess i can fill think tank up all the way

ORA order came in today, check back later (unfortunatly i didnt get to palce my order for the clowns... but he did order extra... im going to see what esle he has got.... maybe some coral/fish that peek my interest.. possibly some bangaii's or something)

Well,

got some stuff from the LFS but none of it from ORA (almost left with a blue ring though :) )

anyway i got this anemone, and it was on some caulerpa (along with a few other anemones) Anyway, i asked the guy how mush for the caulerpa.... and he goes $35

i was like NO FRIKIN WAY im spending $35.. so then i ask if i can just have the anemone .. anyway it is orange... it kinda looks like a cold water anemone.. its very small.. like the size of a quarter.. MAYBE...he gave it to me w/ a small peice of caulerpa attached.. :) he thought it was a majano and thought i was crazy 4 wanting it

ill get pics of it l8r

Dang it, my lights [ballast] burnt out.. we'll see what happens, ill keep you updated

EDIT**

Im going to the store today, I guess christmas came early ill post pics later

Yeah, about the anemone forgot to say this but He went under the rocks for like a week and is now really small and bleached.. Im expecting him to make it but we shall see. Water params are perfect, i think he was getting to much flow

Coral Pics and the Un-ID'd Anemone that is now very PO'd cause someTHING decided to 'take him for a ride'

2u6muk4.jpg

33pcwsx.jpg

My favorite in the tank:

4bhpxcx.jpg

This pic doesnt do them justice, pink palys:

47baq0j.jpg

Pom Pom:

2e3coxg.jpg

Super Red Shroom:

48nwqio.jpg

Anemone:

35lenug.jpg