inTank Media Baskets

[Custom] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok,

srry for kinda neglecting this thread a little bit.. anyway the frags are just starting to open up fully.. ill give you guys pics later.. also today i saw one of the fiddlers crawling around on the bottom.. so he is alive.. i grabbed him and brought him up for some air.. then he went back in...

Ok,

i got good news and bad news... first the bad news

heater malfunction= dead clowns (sandra and fransisco RIP)

now the good news...

i saw a random zoa frag floating around in an unlit cave in my 90g.

grabed it and it is now in the 10g.... i think it browned out b/c of low light and im hopeing that its colors will come back!

lol better late then never..

now please stocking suggestions? Or do i just have to wait for something to poke me in the eye?also forgot to mention. im gonna try to trade in these 2 hunks of LR for some smaller peiced..

the big boulder just aint cuttin it!

for stocking list how about a black occ. and something else

yeah.. at first i was thinking a yellowtailblue damsel.. but then i realized that a blue fish wouldnt show very well b/c the blue background...

yup.. seen them.. but hawkfish might pick on the sexy shrimp..

a LFS just got in a shipment w/ black perculas.. im gonna go pick one up..

they told me they were black occ. and they are infact black saddlebacks :(.. i was very dissapointed but walked out w. alot for the 90g.

(Acro., Crocea Clam, green frogspawn, pink stylo, long tip plate).. i might be getting new rock for my 10g....

fine, its not like you can have aggression probs if its the only fish though. anyway, maybe you could try to find something different like a panda goby.

Ok,

well a LFS is taking an order from ORA and i placed an order for:

-1 Black Occ.

-1 No Stripe Occ.

believe it or not but the No stripe is cheaper then the Black lolol

i guess no one really cares anout that^ well anyway new additions for today are

ULTRA red mushroom and bleached Green Rics..

both were taken 'hostage' by my Pistol Shrimp so they arent in the best condition... The Pistol eventually spit them out of his cave and i picked them up, bagged them, and then put them in the 10g. Pics later.. but EVERYTHING needs to attach to something (anything actually) and then i need to glue it to bigger rocks b/c right now its all just laying on the sand :)

Hm, no one seems interested,

anyway... I got the Rocks tonite and took out that STUPID boulder rock... i think i like the aquascape but Im not sure yet... It looks like it could potentially be really nice w/ coral on it.. also i couldnt resist this Midas Blenny at the LFS so i grabbed him up....He doesnt have much color to him but well work on that :);)

swalesi basslet is always a show stopper. It takes a few months to get over its initial shyness but there are few fishes whose color can rival that of the L. swalesi, and if you're a high roller L. carmabi. Even I have yet to see a L. carmabi in real life

both of those are really nice fish but this tank just doesnt seem big enough.. BUT i think i will get one of those Swalesi basslets for my 90g....

really nice fish! and if i did come across and L. carmabi i would be sure to get it (as long as its not like $200)

Pics soon.. the coral is all just laying on the sand (for now) i just gotta glue it down to stuff and it should be fine!

Archived