Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[Custom] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

the frag master
i have NO clue.. lolol... input would be VERY appreciated!

hey wha type of anemones do you have? im looking for some, and can trade you rofr some empty rock. will you be at the meeting saturday? i got your frags ready for you. test yor water. It could be that the ammonia or the nitrates have spiked due ot the deatjer of the fidlers. just a thought. try doing 2 30percent waterchanges this coming week, one on monday and the other on thursday. that should help it,

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey wha type of anemones do you have? im looking for some, and can trade you rofr some empty rock. will you be at the meeting saturday? i got your frags ready for you. test yor water. It could be that the ammonia or the nitrates have spiked due ot the deatjer of the fidlers. just a thought. try doing 2 30percent waterchanges this coming week, one on monday and the other on thursday. that should help it,

nope.. i tested my water 0 trite,trate, and ammonia.. im doing a waterchange on sunday..

i know you dont like them, but a royal gramma would be a nice addition ;)

maybe a RG and a YTB damsel.. i HATED the on in my 90g. b/c he started picking on other fish.. but w/ a damsel and him i prob. wouldnt care..

bumping this thread up with an update.

first off does anyone have any stocking suggestions??

Next,

Today i am picking up a Green Sinularia frag, a frag of 10 blue zoas (never seen them but i am VERY excited!!) and a frag of pinkish palythoa's...and possibly some green zoas.. ill update you later

the frag master
bumping this thread up with an update.

first off does anyone have any stocking suggestions??

Next,

Today i am picking up a Green Sinularia frag, a frag of 10 blue zoas (never seen them but i am VERY excited!!) and a frag of pinkish palythoa's...and possibly some green zoas.. ill update you later

hey josh, the frag of blue zoos is nore like 25 polyps, and you got 2 sinulairas coming remember? lol. c ya tnightat the meeting, oh the green zoos have 5 small poylps on them, but they are hard to find in our area so thats why they r so small. u owe me 25 lol. but i got a few extras freebies for you too.

AWESOME!!!!

whoops.. EVEn better 25 polyps!!!... $25 it is!..

thank you very much

also i didnt mention the other frag of sinularia b/c only one is going into this 10g.

the other is going into my 90g.

the frag master
AWESOME!!!!

whoops.. EVEn better 25 polyps!!!... $25 it is!..

thank you very much

also i didnt mention the other frag of sinularia b/c only one is going into this 10g.

the other is going into my 90g.

oh ok, i thought you forgot about that second one. your going to love it. and the 25 polyps is an under statement. there ar emore lol

lol.. ff, the ytb damsel and rg would be nice together. i have two ytb damsels in my 20H and they really are beautiful. they even show less aggression than my old clown pair. you just cant beat the color of a rg though. :)

ok,

well i got some new additions

thankyou frag master a.k.a. fragmologist...

i really like them... well at least what i can see of the zoas.. the frags of sinularia already have expanded and at least doubled in size from when they were in the bag...

the only zoas that are open are the ones that fell behind the rocks and browned out..

anyway here is wat i got tonite

2 frags of green Sinularia

a frag of pink palythoa

a frag of blue zoas

a frag of browned out zoas but they do have some color in them.. they should color up

a frag of orange center w/ green skirt (for free!.. really nice piece!!)

and another frag of zoas but i have NO clue of what they are since they arent opened...

pics tomorow when they are opened up

the frag master
ok,

well i got some new additions

thankyou frag master a.k.a. fragmologist...

i really like them... well at least what i can see of the zoas.. the frags of sinularia already have expanded and at least doubled in size from when they were in the bag...

the only zoas that are open are the ones that fell behind the rocks and browned out..

anyway here is wat i got tonite

2 frags of green Sinularia

a frag of pink palythoa

a frag of blue zoas

a frag of browned out zoas but they do have some color in them.. they should color up

a frag of orange center w/ green skirt (for free!.. really nice piece!!)

and another frag of zoas but i have NO clue of what they are since they arent opened...

pics tomorow when they are opened up

josh, im glad you like them, i always got more for sale or even trade if you ever wnat more. let me know thanks.

Hey FF, you ought to do a Helfrichi Firefish for this tank, it's not like your dad can't afford it! :D I think it would look great and it would make your tank one step up above all the rest.

the frag master
Sounds like you're getting that thing stocked pretty good.

Lets see some updated pics!

hey as the propagator of his newest frags i will saythat they will make his tank look really good. shoot me some pics tmmrw josh, i want to see how they are doing.

i'd rather not mail order b/c of school and i have a crazy schedule^

but if i come across one and i like it that could be a good possibility...

tomorow i might be getting an octopus BTW (not for this tank..as long as my dad says yes :) )ill let you guys now..

also pics tomorow..

30g used to be FOWLR...ok so today..

i took out my eel and my mollie in the 30g. FOWLR and added some rock and now the octopus is floating.. i got some cool pics.. ill start another thread....

if needed i can always upgrade...actually i have a spare 75g. in the garage.. but w/ my dad i'd probably upgrade to something a little smaller

anyway this octopus is already eating frozen silversides and krill...

wish me luck (BTW.. its not like i havnt researched any so im pretty confident.. but you never know what problems will arise :) )

the frag master
if anyone has anymore replies about octopus or cuttlefish please put them on this thread and leave this thread for my contest tank:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry931150

JOSH were are pics of the frags i sold ya last night? i want to see updated picks of the contest tank with my frags in it. ill have a few more for you next meeting.

Archived