Cultivated Reef

wtb mini carpet anemone

adinsxq

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no words from socal guy. You guys have any luck reaching him? Let me know if you want me to proceed with group buy and I will post a thread asap

Sorry did I miss something? Who's Socal Guy? Is there a group buy going to happen for us at Socal?

theres a guy selling them way way down south. I pmed him and was arranging for adin and friends to pick up. He hasnt gotten back to me yet and there seemed to be a lot of interest int hem. We might still have to go with the newyork source.

psi I heard you got the rock even though I pmed the guy before you grrrr. which is fine, now to split it between u me and adin. you are going to split it with us arent you?

I've been looking for mini carpets for years now--ever since RC banned me (their photo gallery software IS a p.o.s.) it's been impossible to find any. FraggleReef wants like 200 a pop for those things. Gotta be kidding. (Okay, checked the site--$80 for a nice one, $50 for a bleached one.)

Would appreciate any links to folks who have some regular mini carpets, and can send them way up here in the PNW. (PWNd again)

I've been looking for mini carpets for years now--ever since RC banned me (their photo gallery software IS a p.o.s.) it's been impossible to find any. FraggleReef wants like 200 a pop for those things. Gotta be kidding. (Okay, checked the site--$80 for a nice one, $50 for a bleached one.)

Would appreciate any links to folks who have some regular mini carpets, and can send them way up here in the PNW. (PWNd again)

In defense of Fragglereef's mini carpets, I've his entire selection in the flesh and they are well worth the money. All hues of the rainbow... some with pink, some purple, some with orange highlights... and big (3-4") and healthy! I'll post a pic of the one I picked up from him last week when I get home.

Yeah, I'm looking for the tiny ones. Four inches isn't exactly mini.

• 2 weeks later...

caesar777 you still work at SWC? I stopped by yesterday (Saturday) and thought maybe she doesnt work here anymore... but on to the point.. how much can I get a mini carpet from SWC? =D

Where's that last baby mini you owe me? Haha, j/k. Glad they're doing well. One of mine seemed to have walked out of the tank. It started moving around and got up to the waterline. Left for a weekend and can't find it now. Any of your's did that? Also a few got really tall stalks now, weird.

Archived